Jeep's Indoor Garden - Ocean Grown Genetics

No worries i havnt been around much either. I use ig and discord way more than any forums latly
Instagram definitely has the ability to draw bigger audiences and connect with people you wouldn’t find on forums. So yeah I’ve been on instagram way more too. Especially since we lost the app on 420. I miss my 420forum people but it’s just not convenient to use a fucking browser in mobile view. Hence the creation of apps but apparently 420 mag doesn’t know that.

Instagram definitely has the ability to draw bigger audiences and connect with people you wouldn’t find on forums. So yeah I’ve been on instagram way more too. Especially since we lost the app on 420. I miss my 420forum people but it’s just not convenient to use a fucking browser in mobile view. Hence the creation of apps but apparently 420 mag doesn’t know that.
Right!! Thats why iv been slowly moving over to discord and trying to bring people with me lol, its way easier to chat and share info plus no forum rules. Anyways, your killing it over there, garden is looking amazjng

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom