Jj's First Journal

JjBlazin

Hey everyone, just thought I would start a journal to track my progress, figure out what works and try some new ideas out to see what happens. Hopefully it will benefit some of the new growers out there, and if not then at least it's a record of my fails or progresses.

Vegetation room:

I'm running a 2x4x5 Mylar tent with a 2'x 4lamp t5, a little 20 watt desk fan, 2 Mother-ships (Purple Kush cross, White Widow x Big Bud), and a 24 site Turbo Cloner (yeah I know I paid too much, but I got a discount from the Hydro shop and I didn't feel like messing around with building my own).

Flower room:

I'm running a 4x4x7 Mylar tent, with a 600w digital ballast MH/HPS, 2x90w UFO LED's, cooled reflected hood, a 6" inline fan with carbon scrubber, and an oscillating fan that goes L-R, U-D. I also use a thick screen to Scrog with at about 2',

Nutes:

I've been using a few mixes but I was mainly using the Nova from GH bloom and grow, GO Cal Mag, GH Liquid Kool Bloom, Rapid start, Floralicious etc.....

This mix was great for the DWC hydro buckets I was doing before, I was getting huge dense colas longer than my arm but it got to be a pain to constantly check pH, mixing large batches of solution, and all the other messes that come with hydro.

This time I'm going with the " feed the soil" method not true LO but I'm researching the Earth Juice line, plus using some Mycorrhiza.

Up next will be some photo's from the Veg tent and a progress report on my cloner.....so stay tuned for more!!!

Later Peeps!!!

Here's an update of photos of my "situation"....
IMG_065722.JPG
IMG_065722.JPG
IMG_37261.JPG
IMG_37261.JPG

Here's my cloner at work...........pic 1@ 1 week........
IMG_065428.JPG

pic 2 3 days later......should I plant or should I let them go a bit longer?
IMG_066124.JPG
IMG_066124.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom