JMill's Grows O.G. 18 End Of Flower Under LED & CFL

Jmills

Whats up 420 growers and community!
Im JMills and this is my first grow journal so ill tell ya a little about myself and my grow area. Im am a medical marijuana paitent and have my card,i live in southeast michigan(10-15 miles south of detroit to be exact) where marijuana is legal for medical card carriers. We have a shit-ton of dispensaries and delivery services which i do frequent but obviously i like to grow my own medicine and supply paitents as well, i do have a commercial grow but in these journals ill be featuring my small,cheap and low maitenance closet/tent grows. Both my veg and flower setups cost me under $200 to set up.
First in my veg tent area its about 3x3 and has a open top if i wanna take them taller than 2 1/2 ft high...lol. Ill get into what lighting and nutrients in my first journal i start in veg.
So anyway in my flower closet its about 6ft long, 3 ft wide and 6ft tall, i have 2 300w triband agromax LED panels and close to 20 2700k CFL bulbs for side and under canopy. So in flower my nute schedule goes as follows: after 2 weeks of plain ph water i start using the larger recommended doses on the bottles of black magic bloom boost and HG flora nectar sugar cane every other watering then after the 4th week in flowering i feed every watering untill flush. So lets get to this O.G 18 gal,she has been in flower for over 7 weeks and i just started flushing today.
Shes the last of 6 gals in this run, i also had 2 purple headband,1 rugburn o.g,1 golden cobra and 1 cookie and cream.
I think ill flush for a week then check the trichromes to see if shes ready, need a new jewlers loupe though...fml
I know this pic looks horrible but ill add more and better pics tomorrow, didnt have time before the lights went off to take more.

20180124_152928.jpg
20180124_152909.jpg
20180124_152932.jpg
20180124_152902.jpg

Im JMills and this is my first grow journal so ill tell ya a little about myself and my grow area. Im am a medical marijuana paitent and have my card,i live in southeast michigan(10-15 miles south of detroit to be exact) where marijuana is legal for medical card carriers. We have a shit-ton of dispensaries and delivery services which i do frequent but obviously i like to grow my own medicine and supply paitents as well, i do have a commercial grow but in these journals ill be featuring my small,cheap and low maitenance closet/tent grows. Both my veg and flower setups cost me under $200 to set up.
First in my veg tent area its about 3x3 and has a open top if i wanna take them taller than 2 1/2 ft high...lol. Ill get into what lighting and nutrients in my first journal i start in veg.
So anyway in my flower closet its about 6ft long, 3 ft wide and 6ft tall, i have 2 300w triband agromax LED panels and close to 20 2700k CFL bulbs for side and under canopy. So in flower my nute schedule goes as follows: after 2 weeks of plain ph water i start using the larger recommended doses on the bottles of black magic bloom boost and HG flora nectar sugar cane every other watering then after the 4th week in flowering i feed every watering untill flush. So lets get to this O.G 18 gal,she has been in flower for over 7 weeks and i just started flushing today.
Shes the last of 6 gals in this run, i also had 2 purple headband,1 rugburn o.g,1 golden cobra and 1 cookie and cream.
I think ill flush for a week then check the trichromes to see if shes ready, need a new jewlers loupe though...fml
I know this pic looks horrible but ill add more and better pics tomorrow, didnt have time before the lights went off to take more.

[/QUOTE]

Amazing grow especially with for cfl

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom