Joint,blunt,or bowl?

stay smokin

Ive smoked for around 5 years now on a regular bases, and ive always smoked all 3, never really stuck with one. There isnt just one i prefer over another, so i was wonderin what everyone else preferred?

Umm, all of the above. I mostly use my bong, unless I'm not at home, when I use my bowl. I like to smoke a fat joint or blunt once in a while, but not as much now as, say, last year. The weird thing about me (well, one of them, anyway) is that I can't roll a joint or a blunt to save my life, so those are things I only do with friends.

depends on the situation. with a big group of people, either a blunt or the bong.

by myself or a small group of people, definitely the bong. i love bongs.

Blunts and bongs are always great. I love a nicely rolled fat blunt, and I love a sweet bong.

I'll smoke my blunt until it's getting a little short, place it in the bong bowl and rip it that way to save my finger tips. (Yeah I can just undo the blunt and put it in there but its more fun this way)

dont laugh but i've never smoked outta a bong ever...

i have some smoking papers, but i prefer blunts... i cut the paper as thin as possible and enjoy real flavorful smoke

Im a BLUNT MAN. Dutchies are the best blunts hands down, especially the green leaf ones. I think blunts are a more social way of smoking. because you sit there, and have a nice long session, depending on blunt size ( i always roll fattys), and just talk, without having to worry about, say, re-lighting a bowl, or passing a 1 ft bong. its just hit the blunt, pass. try hitting a bong while laying down. I'm not saying it's impossible. But you get the picture right? Don't get it twisted. i will smoke weed out of anything i can Mcgyver into a piece or bong, if need be. But if i got a blunt. you know the routine. GUT it and STUFF it.

Bong when I'm at home and Pipe when traveling. I personally don't like paper burning. DroJo come on over when my harvest is done and experience a bong for once lol. I wish we could all get together and smoke

Shit~I jus gotta get us a good bong~I really like that~otherwise I really
enjoy my pipes & toker~otherwise a nicely rolled doobie does it jus fine 4 me~
Blunts are good 2~but make me cough more~I guess it all depends on the
situation:smokin: I'll smoke how ever I can:smokin:
PEACE OUT:peace:

anything that does not mask or ruin the flavor of my weed.

i like the flavor of weed, and i really love the flavor that comes out of my vaporizers. love the 1st hit of a bong, pipe, or a nice joint. :peace:

I'm all about the bongs, vapes, and bowls. I smoke joints occasionally if its lower grade since it tastes horrible in a bowl. I've smoked blunts before, but never really got into it enough to roll one myself.

As soon as I took my first bong hit I smoked bongs ever since it is the most fun way to smoke.

Same man.

Well I prefer my bong than to any bowl. I got an ash-catcher on the bong so it's much better than a bowl. Very smooth. Joints are nice. Well, joints are easy. If I am going to a concert with me and some buddies I can't just back a 2foot bong with me. If I had a couple handfuls of joints then I am good to go. Joints also with a girl because it looks easier for em. I don't just saying. Tell me if you agree.
~Tamemoe~

Back
Top Bottom