Journal 1 - CDP & Afghan Kush

Re: Journal 1 - CDP & Afghan Kush

Right.... weed may not be "addicting" but growing definitely is

Update on the Afghan. I did a 1 gal. PH 6.08 flush last night and started on quarter strength nutes (seedling/clone strength nutes) this morning 0.5 gal. I used the same ratio for another 0.5 gal. this evening. I'm hoping to see some improvement on the new growth. The new growth leaves are pretty curled. I'm hoping they straighten out in the next 2 days or so.

So the Afghan still has some issues with bent tips on the old leaves and the new growth. My buddy and I split a pack of these seeds and he germinated 2-3 weeks before me. Over the weekend we talked about this issue and he is having the same symptoms. He did 3 days straight water and light nutes after. Still to no avail. So I'm thinking it's genetics and I'm going to try bumping up the nutes slightly and see what happens. Currently she's at 1/4 strength.

It could be? Kinda weird.... what about the other side looks like one is fox tailing up? Maybe the lights a tad close?

Love when my pups ears go straight up haha! Yeah idk... your plant looks really good. So just keep on keeping on for now!

420-magazine-mobile346161489.jpg

Afghan
420-magazine-mobile1763356284.jpg

Blue Ozz
420-magazine-mobile446082946.jpg

CDP
420-magazine-mobile798862018.jpg

CDP test clones (cuttings that I put straight into the coco baggies)
420-magazine-mobile1453930568.jpg

CDP test clones in my ghetto bubble cloner

Mine are doing well in straight coco. Takes 10 to 14 days to root but we're rocking now! And my other plant rooted in coco well also. Maybe not the most effective method yet it works...

I'm waiting on some shipments from Amazon to finish building a 5 gal. bucket bubble cloner. My buddy and I are trying to do everything using different methods, mediums, schedules, procedures and still out do each other. It's been interesting so far. He's using an aerocloner so all I can think of is a bubble cloner.

Mine are doing well in straight coco. Takes 10 to 14 days to root but we're rocking now! And my other plant rooted in coco well also. Maybe not the most effective method yet it works...
Did you wind up picking up those mesh baggies? I'm curious to know what you think of them and how effective they've been for you.

Did you wind up picking up those mesh baggies? I'm curious to know what you think of them and how effective they've been for you.
No. Haven't found any. The solo cups I couldnt see through so it was tough to tell when the roots took. The last time I took a large prescription medicine bottle (mmj). cut off the bottom. cut it In half top to bottom. Taped the 2 halves back together and packed with coco. Then j could see the roots and to transplant I just remove the tape and slid it into a new home.

Back
Top Bottom