Journal #2 - Delicious Candy #2

Man there is a LOT of bud on this candy. Chopping away. Going to be a bit here.

Great job delicious seeds are definitely one of my favorite, I went with HSO, this past order, mango sapphire, lemon kush headband, desert diesel, blue dream, and by greenhouse and C99 from g13 labs, but I am definitely putting in a order with delicious, and some dj short, and tga 9lb hammer

Man there is a LOT of bud on this candy. Chopping away. Going to be a bit here.

My flower room got flipped on the 9th and it definitely had a nice stretch for my Vanilla kush, critical kush, and gold rush, my 2 soil fabric pots are White Widow, and lemon haze. The lemon haze just started throwing pistols nicely and so did vanilla kush

420-magazine-mobile2082212543.jpg
420-magazine-mobile671650826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile480323817.jpg
first picture Lemon Haze, second picture vanilla kush, critical kush is the last one all getting nice pistols starting to form and it's only been flipped since the 9th so that's a lil bit more transition then flowering nutes and flower time should be good have Co2 running now

I like drying racks I never thought of doing that, I can just grab a couple grocery store baskets and then hang them up, I have my next drying planned out now thank you for the idea

And I am gonna flip my veg room asap, my mainline is almost done
420-magazine-mobile1629813210.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1771905024.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2009740632.jpg

8 trays so far with I'd say 2oz in each. And a few oz left to go. Could be a pounder. Will wait till it drys before I get too excited. But got plenty of .....going on.
420-magazine-mobile1108424485.jpg

Now I've stopped I don't think I can start again. Think I will just leave it for today. Just a few ounces of smaller buds. They ones I hate. Lol.
I trimmed it up real good so probably more than I had to but I'd prefer doing it when it's fresh. I find it easier.

Feral: sorry I'm trying to catch up... lol. Yeah the baskets are awesome. Wasn't what I was looking for but then I saw them and thought, hello!
Cheap as Chips. $2 each. Going to get some more.

Im really surprised how chunky the lower buds turned out. Also found buds hidden away I didn't even realise were there... lol.
Been a great strain. Will try it again from another seed one day and see if there is much difference. Glad it's over for now though. Really looking forward to a new adventure. Let's see what I can make out of PC.

Just smoked up a cone of a little bud from candy that's been drying about 2 weeks and wowsa. Nice as. Chopping it up it had a hashy feel. Kept clumping back togeather... instant head high. Nice. Going to be nice. Might tuck a bit extra away for myself on this batch.

Back
Top Bottom