Just a note to say hi

I've been using this site for weeks for growing information. I'm new to growing, but have been using medicinally for a long time. I've found much useful info here and look forward to being part of the community. :smokin:

:welcome:to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Thanks to all for the warm welcome I've recieved. I've been lurking around for a little over 2 months now...I absolutely love this place...so many good people, and so much great information. I'm still feeling my way around, I've never joined a message forum before. I feel a little intimidated by it all. But I'm here for the ride, so many good journals, lots of grow info, very helpful people...

speaking of, can somebody tell me how to add the page links into my signature, and why did my post to a members message board have a "this message is moderated" thing, did I do something wrong? is there a search page or FAQ for odd tech questions like this? I don't want to ask these kinds of things in the Grow Room's FAQ's, it doesn't seem like the place.

Help a newbie out, please :confused:

for question one just go into your signature and in the text box there is a button just to the left of the picture button and to the right of you text color its a little world with a link over it.

and for the second question the user that you sent that message to has to approve it before it will show up :D

Back
Top Bottom