Just started growing

What's up man!
Could take a day or two, Could take a week or two.
Definitely check out some Grow Journals and BOOKS. You can get bookstore coupons through emails, save some ching.
Quick Hint: Mirrors rob your light. Might be better off utilizing the white walls. Or maybe check out some other reflective materials?
:goodluck: and All the Best!

Something else I will bring up is the mirrors.

The real irony is that those mirrors appear to be against white-painted walls, which would reflect significantly more light :rolleyes3 .

Another issue that I noticed, Daddycharlie... Is that your hat is on backwards :rofl: .

Hi and welcome, I'm also pretty new here there's a lot to learn.

Lose the mirrors as others have mentioned as well, not doing any good.

More than welcome to check out both links in my description, I use CFL lights though, but I also grow in soil.
In my journal you'll notice that I didn't use any nutes during my first grow.
Also made a lot of mistakes, but using bagseed really made all the mistakes a really nice learning experience for the first grow.

Mistake #1 not having a timer.. I'd get that ASAP.

420-magazine-mobile169696045.jpg

Still no germination seeing everyone's success and everything make me feel like shit . I'm probably gonna have to order some good soil maybe that's it?. been giving light has a 65 watt bulb over it looks nice and moist I planted these a good 5 days ago and these guys actually sat in water for like 6 hours before getting mad agitated .

Well patience is the first thing you need to be successful - from beginning through drying , which in my opinion is the longest hardest part of it all ..... get used to waiting on your ladies bro

Personally from seed - I roll the bean around in a little clonex gel and put it in a rapid rooter .... always works for me
420-magazine-mobile1996846371.jpg

Then when the roots show out the bottom then I put it in dirt / or hydro depending.

Personally from seed - I roll the bean around in a little clonex gel and put it in a rapid rooter .... always works for me
420-magazine-mobile1996846371.jpg

Then when the roots show out the bottom then I put it in dirt / or hydro depending.

Ok just ordered both in the meantime I will have to order that soil you suggested as well

I gave my boys dad a seed that I had a week ago and his sprouted .. he grows outside and uses rainwater with miracle grow lol from what I've learned on here is that it'll probably grow good but during flowering it'll be too much nutrients from the miracle grow?. he's a hard headed shit so he won't listen but that's what I'd assume would happen

I gave my boys dad a seed that I had a week ago and his sprouted .. he grows outside and uses rainwater with miracle grow lol from what I've learned on here is that it'll probably grow good but during flowering it'll be too much nutrients from the miracle grow?. he's a hard headed shit so he won't listen but that's what I'd assume would happen

People do it... using basic MG, yeah apparently the time-release nutes though are are problematic, like you said particularly in flower..too much nitro particularly later on if recall right. That said some folks have pull off decent grows still with it, I assume because they're aware of the issue and work to counter act it. The ones that I've heard go even worse are the MG ones where the 'moisture control' version of MG is used, which apparently beyond the time release stuff also tends to hold way too much water. It's one of those things to me, if that's all you have access too...well, you can make it work, but ideally if you have a choice you don't want to use it.

/2cents.

How old are the seeds? Are you keeping the seeds moist and in warm-ish temp?

I planted 5 seeds on the 15th in jiffy pots, watered once a day to keep soil wet. They sprouted on the 18th.

This is them now, about 1.5 inches tall..

It seems like your seeds might be faulty? Or they just taking their time

420-magazine-mobile942952291.jpg

Back
Top Bottom