Just wow!

meffa

Today is harvest day and I'm not quite done with my first plant but I wanted to post a pic. This is one of my two 8-Ball Kush's and there are amber droplets just oozing out on the buds! The smell is incredible and so far this one plant is blowing away anything I've harvested in the past. I just can't get over how heavy and sticky the colas are. Never say never but I really can't see myself ever growing a different way.

Amber Droplets.png

Today is harvest day and I'm not quite done with my first plant but I wanted to post a pic. This is one of my two 8-Ball Kush's and there are amber droplets just oozing out on the buds! The smell is incredible and so far this one plant is blowing away anything I've harvested in the past. I just can't get over how heavy and sticky the colas are. Never say never but I really can't see myself ever growing a different way.

Amber Droplets.png
Hey @meffa great bud. Break my heart to trim it.
You will have to let us know how it smokes.
Bill

Hey @meffa great bud. Break my heart to trim it.
You will have to let us know how it smokes.
Bill
I absolutely will, you can count on that! I can't wait to try my own organic stuff. :ganjamon:

Amber Droplets.png
Heavy on sugars or a super resinous strain? Brought out by great technique no doubt. Beautiful.

Heavy on sugars or a super resinous strain? Brought out by great technique no doubt. Beautiful.
Neither actually, though this particular 8-Ball (A) was noticeably different than the other 8-Ball (B) I had growing. I had an 8-Ball in my crop just before this one and it looked like 8-Ball (B), so this one seemed to get something different from its parents. Throwing in letters to help differentiate between the plants. :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom