Justin's Experimental Jungles

July_18th_Solar_grow_002z.jpg

Super Nova c2.
July_18th_Solar_grow_004z.jpg

This is at around the 4 foot high mark. (Nova c2)
July_18th_Solar_grow_006z.jpg

I think this is the Stone Grow Chamber for the above plant.
July_18th_Solar_grow_007.jpg

This is a Blue Rhino.

July_18th_Solar_grow_008z.jpg

Look familiar? Look at the previous photos I first posted. Now look at the growth since then. This is a Blue Rhino.

July_18th_Solar_grow_010z.jpg

Nothing like "getting by with a little help from your friends"!! Especially when you're loaded and have naked because you ripped your shorts when you fell over for no real reason! It was the wind but still... She's just gonna have to elbow it for a while.

Heres a look at Nova c2 . We call her Oprah as shes big and fat. 5 feet high and over 4 feet wide!
July_18th_Solar_grow_012z.jpg

Here is the other end of the tape.
July_18th_Solar_grow_013z.jpg

Another Nova.
July_18th_Solar_grow_016z.jpg

Trying to reach the center of Nova 2c Oprah- without breaking a branch.
I couldn't touch the main stem.

July_18th_Solar_grow_023z.jpg

I think the photo below is a Blue Rhino. Theres a Purple Trinity Kush that looks almost identical.

July_18th_Solar_grow_017z.jpg

And heres my baby... Stink Floyd! (Pink Floyds illegitimate 1/2 sister from a third cousin)
Shes getting bigger! Rough start. She grew up in the getto room with all the other clones and demanded a special diet. (Rich kids. Go figure)
July_18th_Solar_grow_019z.jpg

Last but not least... another Purple Trinity Kush Bud

The last Trinity at far end of 2nd grow deck. Hates the direct sun. The others are fine. Strange.
The Miracle Grow is for the tomatoes and peppers - not my girls!! So don't stress! LOL !

July_18th_Solar_grow_021z.jpg

This is the beginning of the second grow deck pump system.

Sorry about the mess. It is what it is.

And the metal brackets hold up the Pex water line on this Grow Deck. It gives everything stability. (It's actually the 70 mile an Hour Duct Tape that holds everything together. Hey... if it works- who cares what it looks like. BTW... all my girls like seeing the Duct Tape near by.) LOL!! :)
July_18th_Solar_grow_022z.jpg

I almost forgot... I make Wine when I veg. The ladies love the Co2 it puts off !
This is below a Trinity, next to Stink Floyd.

July_18th_Solar_growz.jpg

Also here are a few shots of the Stone Grow Chambers. They fill completely with water and then drain back to the below grow deck res.

July_18th_Solar_grow_014z.jpg

July_18th_Solar_grow_006z.jpg

Great pics J!!! I am really loving your garden setup! The plants are huge, harvest is going to be amazing. I want to build an experimental jungle now too, but unfortunately can't do outdoors!!

Get a solar panel (180 watt ) a charge controller and a few deep cycle Batteries and off set your electrical needs. The T-8 bulbs do well if you get a pure sine wave inverter. No flicker. And then just keep adding batteries for power storage. I will have 6 Deep cycle cells this winter for an indoor grow.

Or... I may just fore go that and just do the solar air/H2o pumps during summer months only like now.

It's working well. Very well.

They are starting to slow in veg at the moment. Mid August they will begin to go noticeably into bloom and tighten up in mid to late September with harvest in the first part of October. I have no real idea of the returns at this point. But is the node sites are any indication they will produce very, very well.

RADIO PROGRAM!!

Growing All Things Natural (Join in)
Host: Justin, open interview with co-host: Dr. Rima Laibow
(Video of who she is etc. is on the next page)

EPISODE - Growing All Things Natural
(On TalkShoe.com Program ID is: 25335)

For those who would like to talk with an expert on whats really going on with Big Pharmaceutical Corporations, their desire for mankind and control over our food worldwide- here's your chance
Dr. Rima Laibow will be co-hosting the program. Follow her instruction here : "Justin, have them go to our website, Health Freedom Threats: Codex, FDA, Vaccinations, GMOs :: HealthFreedomUSA.org and read the blogs (lower right hand part of the site) on Codex AND send the Action Item to them. Very important. Have them read General Bert's Open Letter to Codex. That is listed on the same section. They can also watch my video on YouTube - NaturalSolutions's Channel on whether the US should get out of Codex and take the survey."

Hope to see you all there!

Personal Message from the Host:

Please keep the conversation clean- as in language. Also, try not to interrupt people as they are speaking. Feel free to ask Dr. Rima Laibow questions. She is an expert in her field of research and study. On a side note... you will be amazed at what the media has not told the public as well as what they have and why. Welcome to getting the truth from a worldwide expert; someone who is Globally known for her knowledge and understanding of Big Pharma and food/health resources.
Justin

Scheduled Time:
Date: This Wednesday Night ! July 28, 2010
Time: 09:30 PM EDT
08:30 PM CDT
07:30 PM MST
06:30 PM PST

How to participate:

To Call in:
Dial: (724) 444-7444
Enter: 25335 then the # sign

Program ID 25335

Hope to have you join the call... even if it's just to listen.
Justin

Very interesting Justin, I have studied the effects of big pharma and would love to participate. I have heard of Dr. Laibow and respect her work very much. Thanks for posting this up!

Very interesting Justin, I have studied the effects of big pharma and would love to participate. I have heard of Dr. Laibow and respect her work very much. Thanks for posting this up!

I gave her and Bert (General Bert Stubblebine, US Army Retired), her husband, their first Radio program on my network.

What the media keeps from the world- information wise- is astounding!! And we bring it to light!!

Hope to HEAR you on the program this Wednesday !

Justin

Back
Top Bottom