Justin's Experimental Jungles

The show is tonight!! (Wednesday July 28th)

Our program is dedicated to those of you who're concerned about the effects that the governing bodies of the world have on our food production and medicinal items.
We are a collection of home gardeners that grow everything under the sun it seems!
Our knowledge is vast and our guests are experts on their field of study.

Join us as we learn from one another how to live productive, proactive and protected lives.

Hosted by: Justin (Proverbs)
Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 25335

Call to listen or ask questions if you like!
9:30 PM Eastern
8:30 PM Central
7:30 PM Mountain
6:30 PM Pacific

Peace.

(Please do not use foul language while on air. Keep back ground noise to a minimum as well. Thanks)

Here is the update on one of the experiments...
Oprah, Stink Floyd and Blue Rhino.

This is Oprah (Super Nova 2c) she is 5' wide and growing; 66 inches high with minimal upward growth.

aug_bud_014.jpg

This is Blue Rhino and is just about as big as Oprah but... she has so many Bud sites! It's almost unreal! 5 feet high and almost 5 feet wide. I think Stink Floyd is also peeking in on this picture. But I cant tell for sure.

All each plant- or the entire Experiment- give your thoughts as to total dry bud weight with 45 to 60 days left in natural grow.

I'm using a Deep Water Culture/Ebb and Flow hybrid - Stone filled grow chamber with air assist set up.
You tell me how it's looking. I'm 105 days into this solar powered air, timer and water pump system.

I'm using my 180 watt 9 amp Kryocrea Solar panel with a Morning Star Charge Controller for this operation.

aug_bud_015.jpg

Don't forget to guess on the finished dry bud weight. If I win the bet, I make $300 bucks!

Had to use the flash camera to see down to the stone filled grow (Deep Water Culture, Ebb and Flow) chamber.

She's looking really nice and has countless bud site all over her. I am most pleased with her above all the others at this point.

august_soloar_grow_013.jpg

Another look...

august_soloar_grow_012.jpg

The Blue Rhino. The tape is about 8 inches from the far left side. I was guessing when I extended it from the other end of the main experimental grow. Whoops. So just add 8 inches to the number.

august_soloar_grow_009.jpg

Stinky is in the middle here. Stinky really does stink the most. She actually draws flies!

august_soloar_grow_010.jpg

Oprah (Super Nova 2c). What can I say... she's fat. And she smells a bit. Drinks like a pig too.
Add 8 inches for my miscalculation in placing the tape at the actual END distance of the grow.

august_soloar_grow_011.jpg

august_soloar_grow_016.jpg

Oprahs stone grow chamber. Had to use the flash. Dense growth. I am amazed at this method of growing outdoors.

Are you??

That is just amazing brother! You are going to have one amazing harvest for sure!

Come'on! You gotta guess the dry finish bud weight. Help me win the bet.

I can't/won't tell you what I think but it sure would be nice to here others share their thoughts on finished weight as well.

Justin

I'm gonna take some pictures of the Blue Rhino- close-ups of the bud sites.
Back in a bit.

Come'on! You gotta guess the dry finish bud weight. Help me win the bet.

I can't/won't tell you what I think but it sure would be nice to here others share their thoughts on finished weight as well.

Justin

I'm gonna take some pictures of the Blue Rhino- close-ups of the bud sites.
Back in a bit.

I would say at least 20-25 oz's!

Here is the Solar Panel for the motor home. Not using the Gulf Stream this year so why not use it for the outdoor Deep Water Culture hybrid grow? Well, that was my thought and that's what I did. Very pleased with this years set up.

Gulf_Stream_Motor_home_Solar_Panle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom