JWB's Basement Grows

Wifi ... Oh yeah.. it's a keeper. You got a good mama??

How did you get your S1 Wifi glue x Wifi glue (rev) - clones of the super mama??

Reverse with silver nitrate + Sodium Thiosulfate?

I love your strain pics ..

I just took down my Gelato #2 - wow... she turned black... after hook dry the black was dark blue, sticky A/F .. clones did not take - was zero 4 nine. Smells a lot like Chemdawg.. fuel with a little chocolate!
Hey thanks man ..I made a batch of WiFi F3s from some Relentless Genetics WiFi F2s. I've sent quite a few over to some growers in the U.K. , they like them a lot. :). I'm still working on the WiFi, it's one of my Favs. My WiFi Glue keeper is also from Relentless. She's loud, greasy and dank.. made my eyes water and nose run the first time I took her down.. I said Damn.. had to re-veg her because I didn't take any cuts. I've used STS and Colloidal Silver. I like C.S. I've been making C.S. for a few years, it's not quite as messy as STS and doesn't stain my shoes and Basement floor..lol. Man your right about the Gelato mine almost cured black and I think smells amazing. Gelato is a pungent plant..lol , can't wait to see what my Gelato x WhiteFire Glue smells like.

I just trimmed my Gelato #2 yesterday... was stright up fuel with a chocolate lingering smell.

Strong smelling like Chemdawg maybe even stronger fuel smell if its possible. The Gelato was a straight up frost queen too. I was covered in keif after trimming... (not complaint). o_O

I just trimmed my Gelato #2 yesterday... was stright up fuel with a chocolate lingering smell.

Strong smelling like Chemdawg maybe even stronger fuel smell if its possible. The Gelato was a straight up frost queen too. I was covered in keif after trimming... (not complaint). o_O
Haha I know what you mean...they do have a chocolate fuel funk to them that I like. Here's a few pics of my tester plants. Starting to look and smell really nice. :) close to 3wks in.

Jaw drop.... looked at your list again... I love your crosses.. I started drooling @ Wifi...and lost my poodles.

Labyrinth x Labyrinth... curious about your cross for an F1?

What traits were you looking for when you back crossed?

I've been running 2 cuts from a 10 pack for a few years now. I don't think I made a choice per se.

I'm running the plants that made it past all my mistreatment in VEG and picked the most vigorous 2 and am where I am now.. 1 fades to edge purps and 1 fades to yellow fans. Both sticky A/F with heavy fat colas. I've been selecting for size/yield (after mass trichome coverage).

Whats your go-to puffage?? You have a beautiful list!

Here's a close up from my trichome shot of Gelato #2 & coated:

Jaw drop.... looked at your list again... I love your crosses.. I started drooling @ Wifi...and lost my poodles.

Labyrinth x Labyrinth... curious about your cross for an F1?

What traits were you looking for when you back crossed?

I've been running 2 cuts from a 10 pack for a few years now. I don't think I made a choice per se.

I'm running the plants that made it past all my mistreatment in VEG and picked the most vigorous 2 and am where I am now.. 1 fades to edge purps and 1 fades to yellow fans. Both sticky A/F with heavy fat colas. I've been selecting for size/yield (after mass trichome coverage).

Whats your go-to puffage?? You have a beautiful list!

Here's a close up from my trichome shot of Gelato #2 & coated:

Hey Bo, so far I've just made the Labyrinth F1s. I had 3 Fem. plants and one nice Male. The 3 Fem. plants were close phenos in structure and all had a nice grapey fuel nose to them with the exception of the #2 plant which had a really nice grape soda or Kool aid mixed in. I used the Male Lab. and pollenated 2 branches on each plant plus a WhiteFire Glue clone. I've taken some of these seeds over to a few Growers in the U.K. I've been in collabs with for years. I think a few are just starting to grow some out. I still have the Male Lab. I re-vegged it after pollenating said plants. I'll use Him for a Bx after doing some pheno hunting and breeding to F2-F3 or when I find a knockout keeper. That's a nice Gelato nug pic..Frosty . I love the WiFi it's a fav. Lately the Forum Cut Cookies has been my Go-To and probably be a staple in my Garden from now on :). It's a damn nice smoke :) I found a few pics of the Labyrinth plants, seeds made and a pic of a WiFi f2 used to make my WiFi F3s. :)

Nice... love that WiFi F2 - that looks insane.

I can see the nugs almost right here in front of me.. Oh wait, they are right in front of me ... just not ... really in front of me. High A/F test buds from Labyrinth #4.

A Tent pic. All the plants in the tent ( Forum Cut Cookies, White Cookies, Gelato33, Frosted Cherry Cookies and Elmers Glue have had a few branches dusted with Pollen from a Reversed Forum Cut Cookie clone. :)

Back
Top Bottom