K-Train + Shining Silver Haze Grow Cycle - LED CFL DIY cabinet soil

TriangleCheese

Hey guys,

Plants are in 4th week of vegetative cycle. For one week I fed them with plain water so I will go flowering after veg week 5. I also like giving plants veg nutrients for the first week of flowering as well. People call that pre-flowering period. Plants are both topped but at different times. SSH stretches so I topped her first and today I topped K-Train. Both plants have solid structure. They are fairly short and they look like they will fit in the cabinet pretty easy. I will apply some lst and try to lead the nodes into empty spaces. Another trick I want to mention is that I trained their roots. As you can see the pots are in rectangular shape. I planted seeds in one side of the pot and watered the plants from the other side. Every section of soil has roots in it for both plants. People should consider that method instead of buying 2 or 3 different root products :)

Here are the pictures;
IMG_117736.JPG
IMG_117834.JPG
IMG_117938.JPG
IMG_118039.JPG

Cheers :blunt:

Very nice plants threesidecheese. What do you use for soil and food? How much lighting do you have in there?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

January 27 - February 4 will be the pre-flowering period. I usually flush plants during this period but this time I didn't have the chance. I fed them with plain water 2 days ago. Now I will feed them with a light solution which does not contain any grow or bloom nutrients. I mixed sensizym, voodoo juice, piranha and half ratio flawless finish. I will keep doing this until 4th. Then flush on 3rd, 4th and the last week of flowering.

Back
Top Bottom