Kalashnikova - Outdoor First Time Grow

Morning all

Went to check on the plants this morning and they are absolutely loving all the sunshine we are having here. Sorry about the lack of photos, but I'll try get some letter on today. I also topped one plant and it's taken it well so hopefully that's good hopefully. Anyway just thought I'd update you quick, as I say pictures to follow later

Peace

image10365.jpg

image10364.jpg

image10363.jpg

As promised here are some pictures. If anyone could shed light on when the plant in the first pic isn't doing so well and has yellow leaves please feel free to say. Peace out

image10425.jpg

image10424.jpg

image10423.jpg

Evening guys,

Just went to check on the babies and I'm happy with what I'm seeing. If you compare the picture of the bottom plant to this time last week it's grown loads! Plants are a bit dry but it's supposed to tip it down here tomorrow so don't think I'll bother watering them yet. Once again any advice on the weak plant would be appreciated. Considering putting it under lights?

Peace

image10508.jpg

image10509.jpg

Hi guys,

Another quick photo update. Top picture shows slightly weaker plant, and you can clearly see where I tried and failed to top it lol. Oh well.

Second photo is my strongest plant. She's doing well and I'm pleased with her progress.

The weak little plant has been moved to try and help her out. Hopefully she'll be fighting fit soon!

Anyway peace out

image10806.jpg

image10805.jpg

image10804.jpg

image10803.jpg

Morning everyone

Last night I went to check on the plants after not seeing them for a few days, and I saw that the ants have started to feast on the plants. Not good. I followed the link guerillahaze kindly posted and copied the potion they make. For anyone who has problems I would recommend this mixture. I didn't follow it exactly, so this is my version.

3tsp of baking powder
3tsp of icing sugar
3tsb water

Once I'd mixed this up I put one in each pot, and one in between my two pots.

Anyway hope everything is going well for you guys

Peace

Brambleboy i am so sad to see your plants,i wish you the best with the ants problem.If you have time just check plants few time a day.It's not maybe ants,it can be any other bug that eat your plant.I think that you can make some flower tea for those babys,they look like they need some.It's not strong fert,you will also get aminoacids and vitamins from the flowers.If you are interested just visit my journal.I wish those plants quick recovery.Don't be disappointed they still have time to recover.

Brambleboy i am so sad to see your plants,i wish you the best with the ants problem.If you have time just check plants few time a day.It's not maybe ants,it can be any other bug that eat your plant.I think that you can make some flower tea for those babys,they look like they need some.It's not strong fert,you will also get aminoacids and vitamins from the flowers.If you are interested just visit my journal.I wish those plants quick recovery.Don't be disappointed they still have time to recover.

Hi guerillahaze, I have been checking the plants regularly recently and haven't seemed to have the problem. I'm away for a whole week in July, and there is no one I can trust to look after them. Got any idea what I could do?

Back
Top Bottom