Kalashnikova - Outdoor First Time Grow

image10932.jpg

image10933.jpg

image10934.jpg

image10929.jpg

image10930.jpg

image10931.jpg

Morning all.

Last night I went to check and take some photos. Photos 1-3 are my first plant, and photos 4-6 are my second. Since taking this photo I have trimmed so of the bottoms leaves. My problem with bugs has gone but I don't know how long for. The weather here has been absolutely dreadful, and I'm sure that I'd be much further advanced if it wasn't so cloudy everyday!

Also, I am on holiday for a week in July, and there is no one I trust to look after the plants. Has anyone got any advice on what I could do?

Peace

Good luck Slug Killer!

I don't want the Heat to three peat so I say go Spurs. I think the Heat will win though. They have more skill, youth and strength. The Spurs have wisdom and experience but that is not enough.

Another instance of me being glad that I was wrong. It was fun watching the Heat get punished. The Spurs were on fire with 75% shooting! The Spurs only need 2 more wins!!!

Oh and Death to all garden pests!!!

Another instance of me being glad that I was wrong. It was fun watching the Heat get punished. The Spurs were on fire with 75% shooting! The Spurs only need 2 more wins!!!

Oh and Death to all garden pests!!!

Spurs are going to win in 6!

I went and checked today and my slug killer has gone one already which is suprisingly satisfying!

Going to water heavily tonight and see how long before they need watering again, as I'm going away in 4 weeks time and need to work out how to keep these babies alive!!!

Peace out

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom