Kara's Bible - Hybrid DIY Recirculating DWC System - Master Kush Grow

Re: Kara's Bible: Hybrid DIY Recirculating DWC System - Master Kush Grow

would love to see some pics of the buds or finished product i would post some of mine as well.love you set up....

would love to see some pics of the buds or finished product i would post some of mine as well.love you set up....

I hear ya... I too am looking forward to some buds on this grow.. Never had this much area to cover with fresh sweet nugs.... My girls have started getting bud heads. So by the end of the week we should have some nice little white hair puffs... :yahoo:

hello kara i have a question for you i star a clone machine just like yours, i got the clones and did everything you said exactly the same as yours, i bought the kln and the grow tekt and its gonna be day 4th tomorrow i check today and still no root show so my question is do I still change the water to the 50 ml of the grow,macro and bloom please let me know i really like you set up so i,m trying to do it like you its the first time I grow in water you inspire me, I got LSD, Cheese, Super Lemon Haze, blue hash, somango and pineapple express i want to see wich one do better.... Thank you ...

hello kara i have a question for you i star a clone machine just like yours, i got the clones and did everything you said exactly the same as yours, i bought the kln and the grow tekt and its gonna be day 4th tomorrow i check today and still no root show so my question is do I still change the water to the 50 ml of the grow,macro and bloom please let me know i really like you set up so i,m trying to do it like you its the first time I grow in water you inspire me, I got LSD, Cheese, Super Lemon Haze, blue hash, somango and pineapple express i want to see wich one do better.... Thank you ...

Hi - Glad to see you like how I do things..... Yes, change the water out to the 50ml even before you see the roots.... You will start to see some in the next few days... Promise.... ltr....

ok thanks kara they look good right now so will see in a few days...

WEEK 8 - Day 2: (Bud Week3) 12hrs (2) 600w HPS
Nutrients (28 gal reservior):
280ml Flora Micro
140ml Flora Gro
420ml Flora Bloom
105ml B'Cuzz Bloom
Temp: 79 degrees
Water Temp: 77 degrees

Hi folks! Well here's an update. Plants are healthy as Lance Armstrong, and starting to bud nicely.
DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF02892.jpg

DSCF02903.jpg

I rebuilt the Veg side of my Grow room. Got rid of the drip system and built another DWC that runs off the same 28gal Res. So I don't have extra big as totes sitting around everywhere...

Here are the new clones in the new DWC Veg side...
DSCF02941.jpg

DSCF02931.jpg

DSCF02872.jpg

Here are the roots for the next batch, they only went 10 days I took them early because, i'm tired of the leaky ass cloner I made... I'm buying an EZ-cloner before I clone next... Here they are...
DSCF02912.jpg
DSCF02921.jpg

Here are the left over clones that I toss... Sorry little ladies...
DSCF02951.jpg

Anywho, things are smooth as butter.... Love the new DWC Veg area. much more quiet, easy to maintain, and something I am used to using.... I just filled them up 2" into the rocks until the roots get a little longer... Until next time.....smoke up...

Kara, beautiful grow! Sucks to here about the Cloner leaking. Have u thought about 5 gallon buckets? The lids don't leak, and u can use a smaller pump. Just a thought, u could build 3 or 4 spraying bucket clovers for the price of the ez-Cloner. If your interested I could take pics of the one I have running and u can go from there. Good luck and your ladies are looking fine!

Kara, beautiful grow! Sucks to here about the Cloner leaking. Have u thought about 5 gallon buckets? The lids don't leak, and u can use a smaller pump. Just a thought, u could build 3 or 4 spraying bucket clovers for the price of the ez-Cloner. If your interested I could take pics of the one I have running and u can go from there. Good luck and your ladies are looking fine!

Funny you mentioned this.... My first cloner was a 5 gal with a lid like you are talking about... Found it on one of the DIY on here. It Worked great too.. I've just decided to go ahead and spend the money on a EZ. I have the loot so what the hell... Good thinking though...:grinjoint:

everythings looking great :popcorn::roorrip:

+rep. Amazing setup, amazing journal. :thumb:

Amazing set-up cant wait to see the rest.

+Reps

Looking great as always. Those girls are really bushing out. Looking like your going to have one hell of a harvest in about 4-6 weeks.

looks good! I'm in for this one too. I love the setup. How tall are your ceilings in that room?

social smoker, SoilGuy, Anonymous 669 - Thanks for the compliments... I really believe strongly that a nice clean,and organized grow room is important to the overall process.

ThinkFab - They are bushy, I love it! I noticed the Kush are much more even and conforming to the grow area then the 3 Haze. I didn't clone the haze for the next grow. Only the Kush. I am thinking 6 weeks too on these girls...

NunNugz - My ceilings are 8'... Lights hang about 5'-6" right now... they can go up 7'-2". Should have plenty of room for some donkey diks.... :smokin:

Hi Kara if you can find a rubermaid roughneck 18 galon it won't leak like the sterilite. I have one I made and so does a friend of mine. The lid design is diferent. We havent had any problems with leaks as long as the water level isn't to high, it distorts the container if its to high. My lokcal target has them for less than $8. I you want more info or a pic PM me.

P.S. I know someone with an easy cloner and it leaks a little to. Only a tiny bit but still a leak.

Hi Kara if you can find a rubermaid roughneck 18 galon it won't leak like the sterilite. I have one I made and so does a friend of mine. The lid design is diferent. We havent had any problems with leaks as long as the water level isn't to high, it distorts the container if its to high. My lokcal target has them for less than $8. I you want more info or a pic PM me.

P.S. I know someone with an easy cloner and it leaks a little to. Only a tiny bit but still a leak.

I hear ya rossislaughin, the old ones did leak a tad, but I have seen the NEW redesigned EZ cloner lids with a reverse lip design, which makes it impossible to leak... It's pretty sick.....

Hey Kara :)

Out of all the cloning blurbs I've read in journals, I'm yet again floored by your simplicity and success rate. Plain and simply, you do it right, and do it well :) It's already too late for me to steal your exact process, but would you be interested in critiquing what I've done? 21 of them are about 12 days old, and 22 are about 4 days old. The only hint of discomfort I can see on them is one clone with yellowing tips (which I've since clipped off).

I think I'm doing well so far... but again - if you can take a quick peek, and give me constructive criticism on what I've done so far, and what you think I should do in the next week or two, I'd really appreciate it!

Congratulations again on your beautiful grow!

Back
Top Bottom