I've got a few methods to slow the release as well.... I generally use things like that for bedtime meds that you want taking affect after you're asleep. 🤙

I've been a lab rat for edibles almost 4 years now. 🤘🤘🤘 Plenty of wins, with as many L's. 🤣
I will be a lab rat also as I have no idea the potency of my weed.

Weed is cooking 40 minutes let's see how it comes out and I have olive oil so I will use that to infuse.
You can do it in one step too.
Just put the weed in the oil/butter/vegetable glycerin and it'll decarb as it infuses.
Both ways will work though.

You can do it in one step too.
Just put the weed in the oil/butter/vegetable glycerin and it'll decarb as it infuses.
Both ways will work though.
That way would save time. I will try that way next time.

I also read to adding lecithin to your oil make it more potent.
I add a dollop of liquid lecithin after I strain into a pyrex jar when the oil is still hot. Mixes in easier. If I add with the jello it gets clumps of lecithin.

Now I have to try some oil. It came out dark and I used Olive oil for my first try. I think I will start out with a few drops as I have no idea how strong it is. I am my own lab rat.
Hey Willard or is it Ben? let us know how it goes with your experiment 🔬. lol 😂 CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now I have to try some oil. It came out dark and I used Olive oil for my first try. I think I will start out with a few drops as I have no idea how strong it is. I am my own lab rat.
Hey Keith I just noticed and wondered what happened to your trademark 🍋 emoji? I thought 💭 that it suited you. But I’m also a big emoji fan. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: CL🍀

IMG_0903.jpeg

We need an oil report answered in the covers of Willard Price books. So its spun you out and you feel rough:

IMG_0904.jpeg

😂

Back
Top Bottom