So this is what you're currently feeding per liter:
Micro 4 ml
Grow 4 ml
Bloom 4 ml
Bud Candy 2 ml
Big Bud 2 ml
Rhino Skin 2ml

If so you're feeding them 160-61-322 with Ca at 96, Mg at 26, and S at 28.

I'd say your K is too high and your Mg is on the low side.

If these were my bottles on hand, here is what I would go with per liter:
Micro 4.5 ml
Grow 4.6 ml
Bloom 2.4 ml
Bud Candy 5.3 ml

That puts you at 160-31-232 with Ca at 108, Mg at 45, and S at 28.

Much better ratios and nothing way out of line.

Thank you The syringe I use can only measure in half ml. would that be close enough? Wait I will get some thing better to measure with.
I used to use a infant’s medicine spoon that you can get from any drugstore. It has ml.s on it.

Feeding day. Total of 3 liters I did not use Rhino skin this time gotta get some more.
AN base
Micro 4 ml total of 12 ml
Grow 4 ml total of 12 ml
Bloom 4 ml total of 12 ml
AN Bloom
Big bud 2 ml total of 6 ml
Bud candy 2 ml total of 6 ml
Superthieve total 1 ml
I measured as close as I could. The plant looks good does not look worst, I think this will work just wait a couple days and we will see. I used only 3 liters of water with a PH 6.9 this make my total water .7 liters less than before and I was very close on my measurements. I was not that accurate on my measurements before my syringe measured 2 ml and I was guessing a 3rd ml. This time I measured in 2 ml increments making it much more accurate. I feel better about this.

Couple of things if I may:
You don't need more Rhino Skin as it's not in the formula I gave you yesterday. Save your money for the fridge.

You also didn't following the formula I posted yesterday, which is fine, but it did seem like you were going to use the new numbers.

In case you missed that post, this is my recommendation for your plant per liter:
Micro 4.5 ml
Grow 4.6 ml
Bloom 2.4 ml
Bud Candy 5.3 ml

That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. No Big Bud, no Rhino Skin, and at the numbers above.

Couple of things if I may:
You don't need more Rhino Skin as it's not in the formula I gave you yesterday. Save your money for the fridge.

You also didn't following the formula I posted yesterday, which is fine, but it did seem like you were going to use the new numbers.

In case you missed that post, this is my recommendation for your plant per liter:
Micro 4.5 ml
Grow 4.6 ml
Bloom 2.4 ml
Bud Candy 5.3 ml

That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. No Big Bud, no Rhino Skin, and at the numbers above.
You are right I will pay more attention to what I am doing next feed. I am so busy jumping around I do not pay enough time following my own grow instructions. Thanks Shed

You are right I will pay more attention to what I am doing next feed. I am so busy jumping around I do not pay enough time following my own grow instructions. Thanks Shed
I am going to write this down and post it my nutrient table. This way it will be right in front of me. My dyslexia is kicking my ass. Slowdown is what I need to do.

I am going to write this down and post it my nutrient table. This way it will be right in front of me. My dyslexia is kicking my ass. Slowdown is what I need to do.
OK I have a written journal to follow Better late than never. I will hang this right up front so I do not mix up my instruction in the future. The time you invested will not go be waist. Your time is very valuable, and I appreciate it.

It is going to rain I have it covered Ha Ha

B0C9A41E-FF55-44C1-81F6-3B86273E3754.jpeg

I feel like shit. Got my covid buster shot yesterday and it is kicking my butt today. I have never had it hit me this way hope it goes away soon.
Hope your feeling better soon my friend. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I have a question I should have asked a while ago. Do people mind if you follow their threads? Should I have asked first?
Most people leave a post in the thread they want to follow.
It automatically gives you tags after that.
Just say hi. :ciao:
But absolutely no one minds.
We encourage it intact.
Everyone likes someone to chat with and troubleshoot problems if need be.
It can be addictive. :rofl:
I couldn't even guess how many I follow.
Great experience seeing everyone else's grows and ideas.
Love it. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I feel like shit. Got my covid buster shot yesterday and it is kicking my butt today. I have never had it hit me this way hope it goes away soon.
I got the booster with no problems but the regular flu shot my arm hurt all day.

Back
Top Bottom