KillerTrees 6 plant aero - paradise

day 67:

I cut them down. I'll be sure to update final yield and smoke report when it's dried. It wont be anything too impressive since I didn't fill the screen the way I should have. I didn't bother doing wet weight because something I thought would take a couple hours literally took all day and I'm tired. I am hoping(crossing fingers) to get 6 ounces dry. It's nothing too impressive for a 1000w but what are ya gonna do? I made mistakes this grow that wont happen again so results can only go up. Hope you enjoyed the journal, I will still check the thread if you have any questions or anything but if no posts, I will post results in around a week or so

That is the Spirit, KillerTree. Happy Harvest, :thumb:
I Enjoyed Following. We get better and better every grow. Learning more and more.
That is why we Love Growin' Cannabis.
:welldone:
:thanks: FOR SHARING!

well talk about not being able to judge how much weight I have(what a thing to be wrong about), My total dry weight is 374g, so just over 13 ounces of primo buds.There is also close to an ounce of some popcorn buds and 53g of some REALLY nice sugar leaf(no sunleaf, just trim). I bought some bubble bags to put that leaf and the popcorn buds to good use.

har875.JPG

har8752.JPG

hope all of you who have been posting or even those who haven't posted and have just been reading have enjoyed my first grow. I will do another but I am going to get my new setup going and get everything dialed in a little better first for my next journal. I made a lot of mistakes that I will try to correct and I'm sure I will make more along the way.

It sucks I lost a plant this harvest, plus I had to deal with mites but luckily I caught them very early so getting rid of them was a breeze. The plants were so small they didn't really have anywhere to hide so I was pretty fortunate compared to others who encountered them. Despite PPM problems, PH problems, chiller breaking, temp problems with these ladies never seeing above 70F temps, and even dropping in to the 50's I have to say it was a successful grow and I am extremely happy with how it turned out, I'm sure my sister will be too knowing her medicine is ready

;).

day 67:

I cut them down. I'll be sure to update final yield and smoke report when it's dried. It wont be anything too impressive since I didn't fill the screen the way I should have. I didn't bother doing wet weight because something I thought would take a couple hours literally took all day and I'm tired. I am hoping(crossing fingers) to get 6 ounces dry. It's nothing too impressive for a 1000w but what are ya gonna do? I made mistakes this grow that wont happen again so results can only go up. Hope you enjoyed the journal, I will still check the thread if you have any questions or anything but if no posts, I will post results in around a week or so

Nice yield! More than double your estimate..:goodjob:

Nice yield! More than double your estimate..:goodjob:

oh for sure... when I hit 6 ounces and hadn't even weighed up half of it yet I was pretty shocked :Rasta:

This stuff isn't even cured yet, and the taste is friggin amazing. It is so sweet and smooth. What is really crazy is the smell is literally like... fruit or something and the taste is identical to the smell. In all honesty I am questioning the switch to White Russian. This Swiss Bliss is like no other herb I have smoked before, and even with bad conditions it still manages a decent yield. It's a tough plant, tastes amazing, and effects are real good. It hits you really hard and doesn't put you to sleep at all, totally "up" kind of high unlike all the other homegrown around here.

decisions, decisions :hmmmm: I paid for the white russian seeds but I'm questioning if I want to use them now. I know they are different strains with different flowering times etc but I may have to do one pipe of the swiss bliss and the other pipe of the 3 white russian phenos anyway to compare side by side and not risk losing a potentially great strain. The white russian is suppose to yield 500g/m2 vs the swiss bliss' 400 but since the bliss is just so amazing tasting and I really only need enough to supply my sister who I grow for and the bliss yields plenty so I'm kinda stuck. Sure the bliss may not be as potent (on paper) or yield as much but it is extremely high quality with taste and the actual effect you get. It is unlike anything I have had, to the point I may have to choose the lower yielding Bliss over the Russian, quality>quantity (not saying the russian isn't quality) :cool: just I highly doubt the Russian will taste even half as good. AK has always been one of the better herb's I've tasted and this is even better, so I don't see how crossing the AK with the White Widow(not as great tasting) can possibly compare

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom