Kilo's 1000w AK47 Tent Grow

Day 56 of flower.....

no nutes, only 68 ml of final phase mixed into my water.

While my nute burn that happened about 3 weeks ago has not gotten worse for some reason with my buddy's camera its more noticeable.... either way it has not effected growth. I have had almost a 2.5 inch stretch upwards of some of the cola's. flowers have fattened alot in the last week and i expect more for this final week...90% of the tricombs are couldy right now, as compared to only 25% last week...so i'm guessing they will be mature in another 7 days...if you don't know already know i have a apartment inspection on the 13th so i have to chop them next friday regardless if they are ready or not....it looks like they will be ready...so i'm still very happy! :)

pics...

IMG_05249.JPG

IMG_05349.JPG

IMG_053311.JPG

IMG_05369.JPG

IMG_05377.JPG

IMG_053510.JPG

IMG_05328.JPG

IMG_05307.JPG

IMG_05298.JPG

IMG_05287.JPG

IMG_052510.JPG

Hey just have to let you know i used final phase and followed the directions for 3 days but kept getting this weird feeling i was doing something wrong so i called the # on the bottle and asked if i should ph my water or not and his directions were "only use final phase for 6 hours then use regular ohd water for the next 4-10 days for best results" not sure how long your using it in your rez but i know it doesnt tell you on the bottle very specificially but it does leave loop holes in the directions. I swear im not making this up they say one bottle should last me a very very long time. I used it for 3 days before i got curious about ph and how often should i put in new water and FP.

Hey just have to let you know i used final phase and followed the directions for 3 days but kept getting this weird feeling i was doing something wrong so i called the # on the bottle and asked if i should ph my water or not and his directions were "only use final phase for 6 hours then use regular ohd water for the next 4-10 days for best results" not sure how long your using it in your rez but i know it doesnt tell you on the bottle very specificially but it does leave loop holes in the directions. I swear im not making this up they say one bottle should last me a very very long time. I used it for 3 days before i got curious about ph and how often should i put in new water and FP.

lol man dunno if you where high or what but i'm looking at my 1 liter bottle of final phase and it says use 2ml per liter of water during the last week of flower.... i've used final phase 3 times now and it works very well. i keep reading about people using advanced nute products and not having good results....personally i have had MUCH better results using all AN products in a grow, this is my 3rd grow using all AN products and they are awesome...In honesty you have to "dial in" your base nute amounts to the plant your growing, but i can say for sure that the flower enhancers from AN are the best you will find, and you can use them with pretty much any brands base nutes.. the only other nute line i trust to give me the results i want are technoflora nutes.

thought i would post a small written update, i was going to chop them last friday, but i lucked out and don't have my apt inspection till the 17th rather than the 13th, so i'm letting them keep going till Wednesday. I'll do a proper pic update then.

looking at your pics your a jedi master in the dark arts . I love everything that's green and grown indoors . I'm starting a new job in two days just cleaning my room and equipment down . 20 mangos next . it was a long lost friend of mine . kilo hope all goes well and u get your pound . :goodjob:

thanks guys for the great comments, not sure if i will hit the P mark with this grow, AK47 doesn't seem to be a HUGE yieldier, but the quality is top notch. though i expected this as it is a sativa dominant plant. I'm guessing i'll get 3/4 of a P from all AK plants, 18 in the table and 3 in pots, though keep in mind the table was flowered when average height was 4 inches. Truth is if i let them vedge for another 5-7 days it would have increased my yield 20-40 percent. Next time i think i will lollipop all plants in my table.

I have another 7 orange bud plants in various stages of flower aswell in the tent, my buddy who sexed out a fem mom for me kept a female OB to keep flowering and it looks freekin awesome, his is at 6.5 weeks of flower and is looking wicked, so i'm really looking forward to seeing my OB's mature....I'm going to chop the table tomorrow or maybe the following day so i will post a good update then with pics :)

Happy growing everyone!

Hey guys just a little update, heres a few pics....

IMG-20120216-00112.jpg

IMG-20120216-00113.jpg

this is about 1/5 of my yield... only the small buds, main colas are hanging..

IMG-20120216-00114.jpg

sorry for the pic quality, but my real camera needs new battery's so i used my phones camera...

I'm going to do a final update after i have dried everything for a week, and will give a dry weight then.

Hope you liked :)

Hi mate that box of bud looks soo soo good i cant wait to see what your dry wight is.:thumb:

thanks man, and thats nothin, those are the small buds lol

the first 5 plants i chopped on wed where dry enough today to put into curing containers and after i trimmed off all the stems and left bud only there was just under 119 grams, it will lose another 7- 10 grams during cure but going by what i have still drying it looks like i will get just over 3/4 of a pound of excellent bud, plus another 2-3 oz's of "whispy" buds that i will be making bubble hash outta...

I'm very happy with the result of this grow.. wanna hear something funny, today they where supposed to do my apt inspection, they show up, building manager and the live in handy man guy, and the handy man looks at me and tells the manager he knows me and its not necessary to do a full inspection, all they did was look in my doorway and he said "looks good" and moved onto the next apt....fuck lol and i was so stressed about this.

ya it was rather funny in retrospect, but at that time i was still poopin me shorts cuz i had all my bud hang drying in my closet LOL though they where hanging in my travel cases for my suits, which are air tight more less....still the smell in my bedroom was pretty dank...lol

Back
Top Bottom