Kilo's 1000w AK47 Tent Grow

NOOOO im late for harvest!! dang!well your harvest is still relevant so im going to comment.. that box of dro looks amazing. you havd a big harvest so far glad i stopped in i been waiting to see your harvest for a while now! great job man your going to have to start another on for me to follow now

hehe, well your not that late lol

After i post my final dry weight and some more pics etc, i will start a new thread, i have 7 dutch passion orange bud plants in various stages of flower right now, as well as 1 femmed MK Ultra, 1 femmed Cheese, and 1 femmed Fruity chronic juice...

after those are done i am going to pack up my op and move into a house, and i will be expanding the size of my grow too, hopefully getting another 4x8 tent, 2 15 plant ebb and flow tables and another 1000w light kit, plus some other essentials, like a constant ph/ppm/temp monitor for my res/tables, expandable drying rack, hand crank auto trimmer(sick of spending 10+ hours trimming)....blah,blah,blah....freekin list goes on... seems like no matter how much i spend theres always more to buy...lol plus i'm going to seriously expand my nute lineup from advanced nutes.... but thats all still a few months off...

thanks man, and thats nothin, those are the small buds lol

the first 5 plants i chopped on wed where dry enough today to put into curing containers and after i trimmed off all the stems and left bud only there was just under 119 grams, it will lose another 7- 10 grams during cure but going by what i have still drying it looks like i will get just over 3/4 of a pound of excellent bud, plus another 2-3 oz's of "whispy" buds that i will be making bubble hash outta...

I'm very happy with the result of this grow.. wanna hear something funny, today they where supposed to do my apt inspection, they show up, building manager and the live in handy man guy, and the handy man looks at me and tells the manager he knows me and its not necessary to do a full inspection, all they did was look in my doorway and he said "looks good" and moved onto the next apt....fuck lol and i was so stressed about this.

thats sounds really good mate so u was looking at about 1 ounce per plant??and about your aapt inspection that is really funny man at least it when ok and they never found your awsome look weed that stuff looks like its going to be a really good smoke.:thumb:

yea cant wait to see your upgrade man that sounds like a great plan! ill be watchin that one if u make it public on here. AN is the way to go im using advanced nutreints too and have spent over $200 in nutes with them so far. i love it. im seeing such an improvement since ive switched from general organics

Damn dude that was one good lookin grow +reps for you on the grow!

And here I am switching from AN to Technoflora. Problem with AN is it's so damn spendy. Everyone seems to be raving about the Blue Planet line as well. Heard good things about the BC series so I thought I'd give it a try this next grow.

Had you vegged for say 3 weeks how do you think the grow would have produced?

thats sounds really good mate so u was looking at about 1 ounce per plant??and about your aapt inspection that is really funny man at least it when ok and they never found your awsome look weed that stuff looks like its going to be a really good smoke.:thumb:

today some more of the bud was ready to be put into cure, so far i have 6 z's of smoke-able bud in curing, i'll lose some of the weight during the curing process, about 10%. plus i have what looks to be about another 4-5 oz of bud that should be ready to start curing in a 2 days. then theres all the "whispy" bud that easily will be 3 ounces when dry, but its all going in with my trimmings to make hash. So if things dry out to what it looks like, i would end up with like 13-14 ounces of dry bud from 22 plants in total(good bud and whispy), roughly 16 grams per plant average, but the average height at flower was 4 inches. cept for the potted plants which where about 10'.

plus i chopped 2 plants about 10 days b4 the rest just to quick dry and smoke, so if i had let them finish with the rest i would have done a lil better.

But the smoke is freekn primo man, your gonna love the AK, it reminds me of the Jack Herrer strain from sensi seeds, similar look, smell and taste.

Since your plants where larger at flower you'll do better per plant than i did. I can tell if i had let them vedge for another week(would have been 6.5inches average then) i would have yielded another 20% easily.

yea cant wait to see your upgrade man that sounds like a great plan! ill be watchin that one if u make it public on here. AN is the way to go im using advanced nutreints too and have spent over $200 in nutes with them so far. i love it. im seeing such an improvement since ive switched from general organics

When i get it all setup i'll definitely be posting a journal on here, man just thinking about the upgrade makes me drool LOL ofcourse the $$ it will cost makes me cry LOL

its easy to spend alot of $$ initially on the AN lineup of enhancers, but only a few of them do u use alot of during an entire flower phase, so the really costly ones will last through 3-6 flower cycles depending on your garden size...

Damn dude that was one good lookin grow +reps for you on the grow!

And here I am switching from AN to Technoflora. Problem with AN is it's so damn spendy. Everyone seems to be raving about the Blue Planet line as well. Heard good things about the BC series so I thought I'd give it a try this next grow.

Had you vegged for say 3 weeks how do you think the grow would have produced?

lol I switched from Technoflora to AN, not because i wanted too, but i had too, i cannot find them in any stores where i live, and the only place's online i have found them are from US retailers which is freekn stupid, since they are made in canada in the province next to mine...LOL you'll have great results with TF nutes, i used them up till 2 years ago when i moved to my current location.

BPN nutes sound like they are pretty good, but being a loyal Canadian i try to buy things made here. :)

if i had vedged for 3 weeks i would have increased my yield 40-70%, but i prefer smaller plants, easier to manage in a system like mine. I think from now on i will flower at 6.5-8 inches max. that will increase my yield enough and keep them under 3 feet at maturity.

Re: Kilo's 1000w AK47 Tent Grow-Final Update!

Ok, so it seems everything has dried out, my apt is so hot i'm sure this sped up the process...anywho i ended up with a total of 364.3 grams(13.01 oz), of that 78 grams was from "whispy" buds and are going in with my trimmings to make hash out of sometime... which left me with 286.3 grams(10.2 oz) of excellent bud. The total amount comes in an oz over what i originally thought i'd get, which was 3/4 of a P. So all in all i'm quite happy. :)

few pics....

all the good bud in a bowl! sorry for the bad pics, crappy camera phone ya know....

IMG_05429.JPG

IMG_054312.JPG

IMG_054411.JPG

IMG_054510.JPG

IMG_054811.JPG

IMG_055010.JPG

How do i get this thread moved to the completed journals section?

anyways thats it for this one, hope you enjoyed it as much as i did! :)

:Namaste:

awsome looking weed you have there mate and wel done on the wight.cant wight to see ya next grow.:thumb:

thanks dude, the smoke is really excellent, i still need to do a final curing for 1-2 weeks.

Very well done

thanks man!

ive been looking at alot of hydro setups l9tly and yours is really clean ! if u have i must of missed it but when did you add the voodoo juice ? i was thinking about picking this up myself ive read alot of good things!

To answer you about the Voodoo Juice, its great stuff, especially if you use a hydroponic system. you only need to add it for the first 2 weeks of flower, as its not really a nute, its a microbe or bacteria that colonizes your root zone to promote stronger/larger roots and in turn the plant is just generally healthier. Its also is a N fixer which is one of the most common issues in Hydro. It was my first time using it this grow and its one of the only additives that i saw its effects within 2 days. I had a slight N imbalance and it was fixed within a day or two of using this stuff. its well worth the $$ if ya ask me, same with the piranha.

Great set up and a great run man. Reps and a sub to your new one. I would be scared to death growing in an apartment. Good to hear that you made it into a house for your next one. Good Luck.

thanks man, growing in a apt can be a lil risky if ya got a nosy super, but luckily for me they rarely check the apts here, i've been here almost 3 yrs and they have only done an inspection once, and they always give at least 24hrs notice. My tent and system breaks down in less than an hour...ofcourse i''d lose my babies if that happened, but its the price ya pay for doing it in a apartment i guess.. No worries for my NL grow though, my partner owns his place so its all gravy now :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom