Kilo's 1000w AK47 Tent Grow

Nice lookin nugs man. This grows going pretty quick cant wait for the final product. You havr some forest of green in there. How do u like sensi part a&b?

So far i really like the AN sensi A&B, infact i've been quite impressed with all the AN nutes i have tried since i switched to them. Its my 3rd grow using them and i have gotten excellent results every time.

Thhats even better coming from an experienced grower. Ill be using all AN next tome around i just want to find a good base nute and sensi 2 part is starting to stick out to me

The first time i tried their nutes i used the 3 part, they still worked great, but i'm having better results with the 2 part. Whenever i use a brand of nutes i only use their lineup, makes it easier to tell how well they actually work.
My next grow i will be going with the A&B again, and am going to buy their hobbyist & expert additives bundles.

I've used General Hydroponics, dutch master, and technaflora nutes in the past, all are great, but AN is quickly becoming my favorite.

Using GH for base nutes right now..well finishing up. Im happy with gh but i want somethin else. I was leaning towards the 2 part from an for a while and if u tried the 3 part systen and like the 2 part better im a believer. Ill pick up the 2 part soon. Thanx for your feed back on it bro

Glad i could help man.
:)

WOW! you got yourself some beautiful sativa forest right there man, the smoke on that will be great im sure! Im subbed to this definately and for your future grows also, im going to start the same system as your also so its nice to see such great results come out of it! great job kilo420 im a follower :peacetwo:

WOW! you got yourself some beautiful sativa forest right there man, the smoke on that will be great im sure! Im subbed to this definately and for your future grows also, im going to start the same system as your also so its nice to see such great results come out of it! great job kilo420 im a follower :peacetwo:

Thanks man! :Namaste:

My next grow will be a lil different than this one, i have 4 orange bud moms currently in vegetation stage, but there easily a month away from giving me 18 clones to fill my table, but i have like 17 femmed seeds (all freebies from my seed purchases)of all diff strains so i think i will do a grow in 2 gallon pots for my next round, not a big fan of femmed seeds personally, was stuck using the femmed AK's to clone from this time but i don't trust femmed plants to use as moms, if one goes funny all your clones can do the same....its funny i've been growing for 20 years and i never ever saw a hermie plant until femmed seeds became popular lol

Another Friday means water change and update!

day 42 of flower...
nutes:
120ml of AN Sensi A+B
68ml of Bud Candy

ppm is at 880 in 9.5 gallons of water, PH'ed to 5.5

everything is looking really good, apart from some slight nute burn i had awhile back. By the way things are looking i have another 2 weeks to go...

Full table shots....
1-20-2012_10_.JPG

1-20-2012_1_.JPG

Left side...
1-20-2012_2_.JPG

Right side...
1-20-2012_3_.JPG

Potted Plants...
1-20-2012_13_.JPG

1-20-2012_11_.JPG

1-20-2012_12_.JPG

Assorted flower shots...
1-20-2012_4_.JPG

1-20-2012_5_.JPG

1-20-2012_6_.JPG

1-20-2012_7_.JPG

1-20-2012_8_.JPG

1-20-2012_9_.JPG

1-20-2012_15_.JPG

1-20-2012_14_.JPG

Hope you all like!
Next update 1-27-2012

Update!
Day 49 of flower.
Nutes:

120ml of Sensi A+B
60ml Bud Candy

PPM is at 908 in 9.5 gallons of water PH'ed to 5.6

I didn't take as many pics this time around, my cameras batterys died on me, anywho, i added in 5 Orange bud plants, the topped larger one has actually been in for two weeks, while the small ones on the box where just added yesterday, i still have 3 OB's in my vedge area plus 3 femmed seedlings.

Whole tent shot....
1-27-2012_1_.JPG

table shots...
1-27-2012_2_.JPG

1-27-2012_3_.JPG

1-27-2012_4_.JPG

Assorted Flower shots...
1-27-2012_5_.JPG

1-27-2012_6_.JPG

1-27-2012_7_.JPG

1-27-2012_8_.JPG

1-27-2012_9_.JPG

things are looking great, looks like i have 4-7 days left b4 i give them a flush for a week. So i'm guessing i'm 11-14 days from finishing...can't wait! I noticed about a 1/2 inch of vertical growth in the buds this week, plus they got alot fatter, though because about 5 or 6 plants had very small root systems when transplanted those will not yield much, maybe a quarter or so each, while the rest are looking like it will be between 18 and 25 grams per plant, not bad considering the average height at flower was 4 inches! Still this was more of a test to see how fast turnover would be with smaller plants and what the yield would be like. from what i have see so far i think next time i use the table i'll wait till the plants are atleast 6.5 inches b4 flower, would have easily added another 20-30% yield... Still i'm happy with how things have gone this time around.

i'll do well enough, though they look bigger in the pics than in real life LOL but i'm more than happy with the results thus far. but for sure i will vedge for 2 weeks next time instead of just 9 days, that will give me the extra growth i'm looking for. Plus, though you can't see from the pics, the table has built in brackets for 2 4ft T5 tubes, that will give me another 10-20% yeild in popcorn buds when doing smaller plants so i will be buying that upgrade for next go.

They look nice and healthy for sure.

My last grow of AK47 was kinda shitty yield. I pulled 1/2 the plants too early imo. The others packed on weight during the last 10 days like a maniac. And I think I pulled them too early at 15% amber or so. I can't say positively, since I had some stress issues during my grow too. But I think this strain may like 30-40% amber for potency and yield.

In any case, use a scope and decide for yourself.

They look nice and healthy for sure.

My last grow of AK47 was kinda shitty yield. I pulled 1/2 the plants too early imo. The others packed on weight during the last 10 days like a maniac. And I think I pulled them too early at 15% amber or so. I can't say positively, since I had some stress issues during my grow too. But I think this strain may like 30-40% amber for potency and yield.

In any case, use a scope and decide for yourself.

I herd AK is a decent yielder for a plant thats like 90+% sativa, but i don't expect anything close to a indica dominant yielder.... My Digital Microscope should be here by monday or tuesday so i'll start checking the tricombs when it arrives. Its funny i been growing a looong time and i never really relied on trics to tell if a plant was ready to be chopped, just overall look and smell. but since this is my first go at AK47 thought i would try it the tric way this time...

great pics mate they look awsome hope mine look as good as yours.

thanks man! :Namaste:

I'm sure yours will turn out awesome too, good weed isn't hard to grow...i think too many people over think it... but if you have good info and approach it in a very systematic manner and method you'll do great, just make sure you keep weekly written records of everything, nute amounts, temps, humidity, general observations.. etc. this will help you in sorting out any issues you do run into and will give you a good basis for future grows.

I herd AK is a decent yielder for a plant thats like 90+% sativa, but i don't expect anything close to a indica dominant yielder.... My Digital Microscope should be here by monday or tuesday so i'll start checking the tricombs when it arrives. Its funny i been growing a looong time and i never really relied on trics to tell if a plant was ready to be chopped, just overall look and smell. but since this is my first go at AK47 thought i would try it the tric way this time...

If hes got serious seeds ak-47 then its a 65%-35% sativa dominant. Columbian x Mexican x thai x and afghani. They claim its a huge yielder and a stinky ass plant. Never grew it yet but i almost did (too bad i really wanted it)

I ran off and grabbed a microscope too because their so popular on here. The 100x are amazing.

If hes got serious seeds ak-47 then its a 65%-35% sativa dominant. Columbian x Mexican x thai x and afghani. They claim its a huge yielder and a stinky ass plant. Never grew it yet but i almost did (too bad i really wanted it)

I ran off and grabbed a microscope too because their so popular on here. The 100x are amazing.

thought the sativa % was higher, no matter, for a plant that exhibits mainly sativa traits it looks like it will be a decent yielder..

Back
Top Bottom