King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

I micro dose my plants. First watering they get 4.2 ml kangaroots. Day 20-30(whenever they need a second watering) I give 1.2 ml growbig, 1.2 ml big Bloom, 4.2 ml kangaroots, 1.2 ml kelp me kelp you, 1/4 tsp open sesame. Then I mix that into another gallon cutting it in half. I feed with this till both gallons are gone. I also foliar feed with 1/4 tsp Epsom salt around week 3,5,and 7. Then foliar feed with clean water the next day to rinse the leaves. This let's you start them out with a good boost. But you don't have too. My girl I'm growing now has had zero nutes other than kangaroots. 20 days old she's a monster . Mutated like crazy(in a good way) . I think you will only get better. Its hard when you start, learning light heights and dialing it all in. Don't worry man you'll put some Benjamin's in your pocket. Start that next run (every 30 days for me) and youll already be ahead. Nothing calms em down more than saying" this one was ok ,but I got more coming in 4 weeks lol" all in all brother I think you'll feel better when they get done. If shes only 53 days you got a month easy. She will only put her weight on the last two weeks. So that means she still has two weeks (the best two) for bulk up. Then two weeks of swell. I bet you will get a decent harvest man.

I micro dose my plants. First watering they get 4.2 ml kangaroots. Day 20-30(whenever they need a second watering) I give 1.2 ml growbig, 1.2 ml big Bloom, 4.2 ml kangaroots, 1.2 ml kelp me kelp you, 1/4 tsp open sesame. Then I mix that into another gallon cutting it in half. I feed with this till both gallons are gone. I also foliar feed with 1/4 tsp Epsom salt around week 3,5,and 7. Then foliar feed with clean water the next day to rinse the leaves. This let's you start them out with a good boost. But you don't have too. My girl I'm growing now has had zero nutes other than kangaroots. 20 days old she's a monster . Mutated like crazy(in a good way) . I think you will only get better. Its hard when you start, learning light heights and dialing it all in. Don't worry man you'll put some Benjamin's in your pocket. Start that next run (every 30 days for me) and youll already be ahead. Nothing calms em down more than saying" this one was ok ,but I got more coming in 4 weeks lol" all in all brother I think you'll feel better when they get done. If shes only 53 days you got a month easy. She will only put her weight on the last two weeks. So that means she still has two weeks (the best two) for bulk up. Then two weeks of swell. I bet you will get a decent harvest man.
My question though has any one seen this plant nyc d like this and then swell last two weeks.

All plants put their weight on at the end. Ive had some that I thought were gonna be massive, but they gained little weight at the end. Even though the budsites were big. Then I've had small ones that really trip you out when you weigh em, thinking the scales are wrong lol. There is 4 stages of flowering. We like to sum them up in one , but there is 4. Last three stages (about a month - two months total) bulk up, swell, and ripen. Bulk up runs from the time all the sites are established till tric production is almost finished. Swell comes when trics fill up catalyx and she seems to double her weight( she just seems to blow up. This is when it starts looking more like bud instead of hairs. ) Then ripen. This is when a lot of weight is put on because she is pumping oils out. This is the most crucial stage of development for weight in my opinion. If you cut too early you will miss weight. I've had small plants put out decent numbers my friend. And all in all it could just be that strain from that seed bank. I've had plants(same strain) from different seed banks and they were totally different. I'll give you a suggestion. If you need some massive weight then order these seeds.
Auto mazaar
Think different
Fast and vast
Blue treacle
Those have always produced. But the real winners to order is
Blue treacle
Think different.
Try those if you want some serious weight. But you better have room. My think different was huge. Like cause problems big. Blue treacle will make you drool whenever you see it, it has the biggest buds I ever encountered. I still think you will get some weight although your looking at it in person so you probably know better. But it doesn't change the fact you'll just have to wait till it's done. Who knows you might get another one cause the smoke is so good. You could always set your smaller amount at a higher price. Tell people it's the primo, they love having something they can tell people it's the best(whether it is or isn't) and will pay the premium. Not saying you should but if your worried about the misses then it may help.

All plants put their weight on at the end. Ive had some that I thought were gonna be massive, but they gained little weight at the end. Even though the budsites were big. Then I've had small ones that really trip you out when you weigh em, thinking the scales are wrong lol. There is 4 stages of flowering. We like to sum them up in one , but there is 4. Last three stages (about a month - two months total) bulk up, swell, and ripen. Bulk up runs from the time all the sites are established till tric production is almost finished. Swell comes when trics fill up catalyx and she seems to double her weight( she just seems to blow up. This is when it starts looking more like bud instead of hairs. ) Then ripen. This is when a lot of weight is put on because she is pumping oils out. This is the most crucial stage of development for weight in my opinion. If you cut too early you will miss weight. I've had small plants put out decent numbers my friend. And all in all it could just be that strain from that seed bank. I've had plants(same strain) from different seed banks and they were totally different. I'll give you a suggestion. If you need some massive weight then order these seeds.
Auto mazaar
Think different
Fast and vast
Blue treacle
Those have always produced. But the real winners to order is
Blue treacle
Think different.
Try those if you want some serious weight. But you better have room. My think different was huge. Like cause problems big. Blue treacle will make you drool whenever you see it, it has the biggest buds I ever encountered. I still think you will get some weight although your looking at it in person so you probably know better. But it doesn't change the fact you'll just have to wait till it's done. Who knows you might get another one cause the smoke is so good. You could always set your smaller amount at a higher price. Tell people it's the primo, they love having something they can tell people it's the best(whether it is or isn't) and will pay the premium. Not saying you should but if your worried about the misses then it may help.
Not for selling man i smoke alot to kero myself medicated daily. That's all I need.

Penny you sat to keep it pro mix hp moist so if it's moist but feels light should I water or wait . Freaking out first some reason bro. I had to take my candy cane auto pit of one tent as hight is now an issue and it hasn't started to bud yet. Lol So put in in the veg tent. Take pics soon def boy off more then I could chew on this. However in all fairness I didn't know eat to expect. Yes lst topping help greatly.
420-magazine-mobile1949249270.jpg

In the mean time this is white cookies in veg tent day 17 I think. From seed. Topped it is recovering but did it way to early I think but I'm also glad because the main stalk on this is almost as thick already as my best candy cane lol. Other white cookies I'm leaving let it go free with trimming tucking light lst. It's look like it might not make it but I want to say it still producing new growth at least I'm sure out the main so who knows ...
420-magazine-mobile1505904991.jpg

Penny you sat to keep it pro mix hp moist so if it's moist but feels light should I water or wait . Freaking out first some reason bro. I had to take my candy cane auto pit of one tent as hight is now an issue and it hasn't started to bud yet. Lol So put in in the veg tent. Take pics soon def boy off more then I could chew on this. However in all fairness I didn't know eat to expect. Yes lst topping help greatly.
420-magazine-mobile1949249270.jpg

In the mean time this is white cookies in veg tent day 17 I think. From seed. Topped it is recovering but did it way to early I think but I'm also glad because the main stalk on this is almost as thick already as my best candy cane lol. Other white cookies I'm leaving let it go free with trimming tucking light lst. It's look like it might not make it but I want to say it still producing new growth at least I'm sure out the main so who knows ...
420-magazine-mobile1505904991.jpg

That plant will do well, their indica dominate so they will get wide before they get tall. If you have too you can supercrop the one thats almost into the lights. Ill find a good youtube video on supercropping.

That plant will do well, their indica dominate so they will get wide before they get tall. If you have too you can supercrop the one thats almost into the lights. Ill find a good youtube video on supercropping.
Thanks walking dogs brb happy 420 bro and angel ... . .

It's not too bad how is your day going?
Great things are looking uo here . Life is great and friends like yourself and others make life more enjoyable place.

Just starting work season now so might not be around as often. But i will be highly active once fall rolls around.

So shit of candy cane my best plant so far. But two of he nyc d autos are getting nice buds on them same with other candy cane auto. Also got my early miss in mail for next actual true grow will he using two of them also will be trying one soon for outdoor. Should I put in ground from tap root and leave alone or pot it and just rain water or down it from tap. Be okay if dry spells. Thanks fam

420-magazine-mobile1893116625.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1369956126.jpg

420-magazine-mobile813829596.jpg

Not sure but here my white cookies females. Cks well its one of them it sure if posted but also can see topping recovery these plants ta responded nicely. Well I'm tipping one and letting one go free with mild lst only.
420-magazine-mobile2057083998.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2034058292.jpg

Nice Candy Cane man! Wish I could take mine outside.
Yeah she loved the fresh co2 and sun perked right up. Like a boss .. how's the sour jack smoke?

Back
Top Bottom