King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

So shit of candy cane my best plant so far. But two of he nyc d autos are getting nice buds on them same with other candy cane auto. Also got my early miss in mail for next actual true grow will he using two of them also will be trying one soon for outdoor. Should I put in ground from tap root and leave alone or pot it and just rain water or down it from tap. Be okay if dry spells. Thanks fam

420-magazine-mobile1893116625.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1369956126.jpg

420-magazine-mobile813829596.jpg

Not sure but here my white cookies females. Cks well its one of them it sure if posted but also can see topping recovery these plants ta responded nicely. Well I'm tipping one and letting one go free with mild lst only.
420-magazine-mobile2057083998.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2034058292.jpg

Nice job joe. That's one big ass plant. :thumb:

Very nice Candy cane Joe! .
Thanks penny wise!

Any idea how big these buds are going to get in height? Lol there are two major stretches in flower but worried

Btw....has anyone ever gotten sick from pot brownie. My wife threw up like 30-45 minutes after she ate one. I've eaten. I've felt dizzy & nauseas too but with 2. Trying to find the right amount is proving tricky. To me, it's like being on Vicodin or something. Def not my thing. Have about 15 brownies left and prolly gonna throw em away. Also chunking about 12 or so oz's of butter.

Btw....has anyone ever gotten sick from pot brownie. My wife threw up like 30-45 minutes after she ate one. I've eaten. I've felt dizzy & nauseas too but with 2. Trying to find the right amount is proving tricky. To me, it's like being on Vicodin or something. Def not my thing. Have about 15 brownies left and prolly gonna throw em away. Also chunking about 12 or so oz's of butter.
T hats not maybe just don't consume so much. I don't know I've had brownies before and felt fine. I've had a buddy with me one time he threw up a lot. Maybe a tolerance level thing bud. Not sure.

Never had that happen to me or my wife. If you can stand the taste try some on toast and go slow and see if it is just the dosage amount.

Could be to much THC or cannabinoids on an empty stomach... Give some to a buddy and see what happens!

Yeah she loved the fresh co2 and sun perked right up. Like a boss .. how's the sour jack smoke?

Sour Jack smoke is pretty good. Still trimming! :helpsmilie: Doing my smallest grow ever this go. Two White Widow and two Blueberry clones. Once our renewed grow papers arrive in early summer going to fire up a big grow again! Doubt I want to run 40 plants with my wife so we will see just how big!

Butane Hash Oil, concentrates. That is also how I use up my trim and popcorn! Powerful stuff!
Tutorial please. I want to make hash so badly I love hash.

Ps this is the leaves I've had to cut off the candy cane auto? None others turner couture so bushy amd leafy.

Butane Hash Oil, concentrates. That is also how I use up my trim and popcorn! Powerful stuff!

Edit: If you ever vape and save up AVB it makes incredible QWISO!
Have vape but fine it doesn't do anything to me. Lol

This seems like a good tutorial off 420mag for QWISO hash oil. How To - Hash Oil Extract With ISO

You really don't want to use coffee filters if doing QWISO hash, but they work. Plant material sits in the alcohol to long in the filter after a quick wash. I normally use, IIRC a 50 micron screen to filter. I made this the other night and had some plant material get into it, but great stuff!!

2017-04-20_23_04_32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom