King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Penny you sat to keep it pro mix hp moist so if it's moist but feels light should I water or wait . Freaking out first some reason bro. I had to take my candy cane auto pit of one tent as hight is now an issue and it hasn't started to bud yet. Lol So put in in the veg tent. Take pics soon def boy off more then I could chew on this. However in all fairness I didn't know eat to expect. Yes lst topping help greatly.
420-magazine-mobile1949249270.jpg

In the mean time this is white cookies in veg tent day 17 I think. From seed. Topped it is recovering but did it way to early I think but I'm also glad because the main stalk on this is almost as thick already as my best candy cane lol. Other white cookies I'm leaving let it go free with trimming tucking light lst. It's look like it might not make it but I want to say it still producing new growth at least I'm sure out the main so who knows ...
420-magazine-mobile1505904991.jpg
Need me one of them RAW trays!! Where can I find one??

Need me one of them RAW trays!! Where can I find one??
Bought this at local store close to home I'm known well and I just broke my 60 dollar dank bong she was my baby. Sighs..
On the mean time I'm collecting hell of a pin collection #cropkingseeds
420-magazine-mobile202147207.jpg

Rep the king

That is one BIG Candy Cane for not flowering yet!!
Haha its just starting to go,? It was planted a week behind my nyc d man she grows nicely.

It will be a beast if it starts flowering soon... I really do not trust Crap King Seeds genetics!

Edit: pennywise, my other "offline" grow we are running Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze, WOW, those are good genetics they have! 2kw HID vertical system.

Just a little hesitant since what happened with the others! The CC's should finish completely at 12-13 weeks from seed.
Week 8 starts today from seed.

The CC will be a beast! .
Thanks penny. How much should I be feeding her first bites now bud. And maybe week 9 and 10 I'll add nirvana. Nyc d autos finish faster I think . My dinky bud nyc d auto is covered in trichromes now. Sticky as snot. Smell very pleasant. . .

It will be a beast if it starts flowering soon... I really do not trust Crap King Seeds genetics!

Edit: pennywise, my other "offline" grow we are running Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze, WOW, those are genetics they have!
It is bud I'll take a picture tomorrow evening show you white pistils coming out on them now .

Thanks penny. How much should I be feeding her first bites now bud. And maybe week 9 and 10 I'll add nirvana. Nyc d autos finish faster I think . My dinky bud nyc d auto is covered in trichromes now. Sticky as snot. Smell very pleasant. . .

1/4 strength bloom formula

Yes take whats on the bottle and use 1/4 of that.
Got it sir

Lol

New bong today since I broke my other one this one was 80 but Marley love

420-magazine-mobile1387104994.jpg

Sweet bong, whats in it?
Wish I could tell you. Def indica was told og kush. But idk. Kush looks differed the to me. It's nice smoke though fur what I paid. 4 for qp. 420 special. Lol

Back
Top Bottom