King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Very powerful, medicinal plants! Put some hash into a pill capsule for one hell of an edible effect!
Capsules I'm. Very eager to try as well.

Dont do it joe, youll blow your house up for sure haha

A friend was making QWISO one day and had it very well vented. Windows open and fans blowing.

Lit a joint in the other room and all he heard was a bang and a fireball shoot up out of the mixture!

Edit: That is why it is against Health Canada policy to make hash with organic solvents!

A friend was making QWISO one day and had it very well vented. Windows open and fans blowing.

Lit a joint in the other room and all he heard was a bang and a fireball shoot up out of the mixture!

Edit: That is why it is against Health Canada policy to make hash with organic solvents!
Well i think I'll go with penny's swift shake thing looks safe lol

Yep basically going to be illegal here in Canada as well, insurance won't cover it either!
There is a lot of fights winning now for insurance companies to cover it now it's a prescribed drudgery by doctor cases going like crazy in courts now.

Yep much safer, haha!

To use the oil properly you really need an oil rig as well. My dad was showing me the old way of using hot knives, wife walked in and asked WTF we were doing that crack head shit for, LMFAO. Got an oil rig the next day!

Yep much safer, haha!

To use the oil properly you really need an oil rig as well. My dad was showing me the old way of using hot knives, wife walked in and asked WTF we were doing that crack head shit for, LMFAO. Got an oil rig the next day!

Lol doing crack head shit is no no.

Yep much safer, haha!

Got one bro love dabbing hash such a beautiful relaxing state I go in. Humour for days.

Dont do it joe, youll blow your house up for sure haha
Bunk sup.

Hey man thanks for heads up.
I like to keep it simple I think. For now. . .

Lol doing crack head shit is no no.
Lol
I ve done hot knives back in day with oil. Green hash oil even Shroond I'd due time to time as its natural. No need for anything else.

We used baby food jars to smoke hash back in the 70's lol
My we get old and time changes things get so technical. Like really ebb and flow aeroponics lol sounds like space lol.

My we get old and time changes things get so technical. Like really ebb and flow aeroponics lol sounds like space lol.
Then you got beast angel killing dwc rdwc and coco. Now aeroponics. Lol one day joe one day.

Back
Top Bottom