King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

I'm also still going to be around but will be taking a break as it hard to see other s grow now for me.

I appreciate everyone during my grow penny and angel your truly amazing people I thank you hugely for everything. Everyone who has stepped up to say hi and show support I'll continue to be following your heads to see them through. Be blessed love one another as you've been doing we can make this world cannabis culture a great one.

Sorry everyone I hope you can i understand this was my medicine I Needed. Now I need to get a new game plan. Exhausted.
One step at a time Joe, you have everyone's support here trust me

Ok how far along are they?
They are p xpress week 1 flower I believe by looks. Just starting to form bud sites. Two old nyc d start flush on one this weekend sometime. Other one flush starts I two weeks.
Then my two white cookies is all that remains. Lost two candy cane and one nyc diesel. Autos.

One step at a time Joe, you have everyone's support here trust me
I know just hate being in this state should've never happened. I'll get the name of tent in a minute. Pretty sure this isn't even the one I originally order off eBay . But meh. Stand by. It's all took apart nits garbage.

Please do let it be known. People should know the dangers of buying that kind of tent
Oh it was this

Buyers be aware product ID made very cheaply. Also zipper is tough to fight with. And crazy light leaks through it. Big middle bar that comes with it can't hold a reflector 144. Least mine didn't. Rip mats hydro reflector you were good for about what 2 months lol 400 gone plus alot more ... but what hurts is those were my babies. I took so much pride in what I was accomplishing in such a short time with you guys . Should never have been here way earlier thanks guys overwhelmed of the positive support. Arghhh this sucks life hands you lemon he said .. Make lemonade lol.

420-magazine-mobile1814632936.jpg

Oh it was this

Buyers be aware product ID made very cheaply. Also zipper is tough to fight with. And crazy light leaks through it. Big middle bar that comes with it can't hold a reflector 144. Least mine didn't. Rip mats hydro reflector you were good for about what 2 months lol 400 gone plus alot more ... but what hurts is those were my babies. I took so much pride in what I was accomplishing in such a short time with you guys . Should never have been here way earlier thanks guys overwhelmed of the positive support. Arghhh this sucks life hands you lemon he said .. Make lemonade lol.

What size was it Joe?

Oh it was this

Thanks for sharing the tent brand for us. After all that crap, it's cool that you can still have a great attitude, please pass the lemonade ;)

Thanks for sharing the tent brand for us. After all that crap, it's cool that you can still have a great attitude, please pass the lemonade ;)
Ya well i bummed as fack trust me but I am high as hell right now easing he pain bro. Thanks again snarly solid of you dude. I won't forget that.

. .

I'm just now I think to pause journal I'll show you all end product of what's left. But think this will get good to take some time to focus on others and read read read. Starting at each and everyone of your j threads you've started that i find i will fine useful. Then I'll return either something to prove to myself. Hungry and hopefully be able to kinda play with my teachers at Thier level.

Again everyone seriously

Thank you

I've had to do everything in life by myself. My house my car my dogs my schooling my tears my laughter I had to teach myself how to adapt and except life. My father was alcoholic abusive . Stranger in own house. Homeless for a winter sleeping garages . To step brother suicide. To knife fights to me being jumped by 29 guys .

To friends who have came and gone

To true friends and true people with true hearts

I can't thank you enough. It's truly awesome to see you all chatting teaching helping and being you in general.

Your all unique and smart and gifted to me.

This chapter in my life will never be forgotten.

Peopl3 like you guys who make this world s better place.

Again my friends,

Thanks for now.

Ya well i bummed as fack trust me but I am high as hell right now easing he pain bro. Thanks again snarly solid of you dude. I won't forget that.

. .

I'm blitzed out of my tree right now too :)
No sweat man, we are all canna-family :green_heart:

I'm not going anywhere IL be active. I'll be asking alot of questions be aware.

I'm just now I think to pause journal I'll show you all end product of what's left. But think this will get good to take some time to focus on others and read read read. Starting at each and everyone of your j threads you've started that i find i will fine useful. Then I'll return either something to prove to myself. Hungry and hopefully be able to kinda play with my teachers at Thier level.

Again everyone seriously

Thank you

I've had to do everything in life by myself. My house my car my dogs my schooling my tears my laughter I had to teach myself how to adapt and except life. My father was alcoholic abusive . Stranger in own house. Homeless for a winter sleeping garages . To step brother suicide. To knife fights to me being jumped by 29 guys .

To friends who have came and gone

To true friends and true people with true hearts

I can't thank you enough. It's truly awesome to see you all chatting teaching helping and being you in general.

Your all unique and smart and gifted to me.

This chapter in my life will never be forgotten.

Peopl3 like you guys who make this world s better place.

Again my friends,

Thanks for now.

Awesome post my friend. You almost had me in tears.:trance:

Awesome post my friend. You almost had me in tears.:trance:
Just speaking the truth man . I know we all have a story. Just giving you quick glance. I've learned in life it's what you want to see and how you try to let your mind see someone else's pain. Maybe mine don't be so bad.

Life is a blessing and I'm not overly religion by any means.

Just trying to go with the flow brother that's all.

Back
Top Bottom