King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Your ladies are looking good joe! Good luck! .
Thanks pal

Hoping these buds puff up a bit and take shape soon . Biting nails nervously ....

Just takes time Joe, dont rush things. Just watch them grow and learn to listen to them
Gotcha man.

Just exciting as first time you know me.

Hi guys, sorry but need someone's opinion on this!

Got auto white widow on day 51 grown almost out a 160cm tent and shows only small pre-flowers. I'm also growing a auto critical and it's already in bloom since about 10 days.

Suspecting a wrong set of seeds and they're not autos at all!

I have another tent coming and another light so I should be able to separate the white widow and the critical and swap them to 12/12 but not sure if I should trim them down more or re-veg them or?

Thanks for any feedback!

420-magazine-mobile111529854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1226708559.jpg
420-magazine-mobile52010067.jpg

Got auto white widow on day 51 grown almost out a 160cm tent and shows only small pre-flowers. I'm also growing a auto critical and it's already in bloom since about 10 days.

I have another tent coming and another light so I should be able to separate the white widow and the critical and swap them to 12/12 but not sure if I should trim them down more or re-veg them or?

Thanks for any feedback!

Supercrop the white widow, pick a spot on the stem and gently squeeze and roll the stem between your thumb and fore finger. It'll become pliable and you can bend it over. It will recover quickly.

Thanks for any feedback!

Ouch yea it is possible that you got a photo instead of an autoflower, quick question where did you order your seeds from? I would suggest leaving it and see if she flowers on her own sometimes the genetics are out of wack. If you want you could also move tents and put her under 12/12 and see what she does

I got white widows fem and autoflower growing ima trying super cropping as u did on mine ...but how old and what week in veg shall I do this as they started veg on March 25th and about 6" tall at the moment. ..any suggestions boys

Ouch yea it is possible that you got a photo instead of an autoflower, quick question where did you order your seeds from? I would suggest leaving it and see if she flowers on her own sometimes the genetics are out of wack. If you want you could also move tents and put her under 12/12 and see what she does
Nice lights what kind...

Shit.. You think if I switch the light they will keep growing vertical or can I trim them down in height?

Back
Top Bottom