King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Their not bad on prices really
Not really not if you research probably first like ask a community members like yourself Thier plans then they would save so much money. Lol

Yes top her I swear I'm. Not misleading your good bud. Pinch it and cut everything off just below it .
420-magazine-mobile1361034322.jpg

Rubbing alcohol sterilized snips first yukky bacteria.
I have been topping so long i just wash my hands before i pinch a top off:)

Bought this at local store close to home I'm known well and I just broke my 60 dollar dank bong she was my baby. Sighs..
On the mean time I'm collecting hell of a pin collection #cropkingseeds
420-magazine-mobile202147207.jpg

Rep the king
you lucky dog ( store so close ) have a great Sunday brother :) Dont forget to smile today ;-) Weedman out

you lucky dog ( store so close ) have a great Sunday brother :) Dont forget to smile today ;-) Weedman out
For sure bro

Hope all is good

P xpress guessing had some Bute burn going on. So I've been flushing with ph down to 6.0 and tad drops of cal per litre. To try to start adding slowly again .

P xpress guessing had some Bute burn going on. So I've been flushing with ph down to 6.0 and tad drops of cal per litre. To try to start adding slowly again .
Lol

Oops
420-magazine-mobile677932568.jpg

420-magazine-mobile259868335.jpg

Day 42 from seed barney farm p xpress auto

Here is candy cane oldest bigger everyday feeding 2 liters per day with 2.5 ml grow Micro and 4 ml bloom. No cal mag anymore as entering flowering. On week 3 I'll add for two weeks 1 ml nirvana per two litre of nirvana.

Here is candy cane oldest bigger everyday feeding 2 liters per day with 2.5 ml grow Micro and 4 ml bloom. No cal mag anymore as entering flowering. On week 3 I'll add for two weeks 1 ml nirvana per two litre of nirvana.
420-magazine-mobile1963712788.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1586166264.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593785029.jpg
how do I keep getting this part to grow bigger?
420-magazine-mobile1677941182.jpg

Keep an eye out for calcium deficiency
Was told not to add cal magic during flowering penny if you feel not may you please tell a brother how much I should be adding in flowering of it to 1 litre bud?

Back
Top Bottom