Lambs Breath Autoflower

It's the only way I dry mine. Don't roll the flaps closed and don't overfill the bags. Lay them flat and check them daily. If they feel dry place them in a jar for a couple of hours and check the RH. If it's still high throw them back in the fridge. Try not to put more than an ounce in each paper bag.
I was going to paperbag right away after washing but decided to just hang all of them to quicker rid of the hay smell...ended up in paperbag for 24hrs and in jar now checking RH.

Trimmed buds look great, but looking at the leaves at harvest could be one reason that the plant might not have given you what you expected. Any plant that struggles won't have the chance to live up to its potential, and autos in particular.

I think that because folks are giving MC such high marks that others who are trying it out are expecting some sort of miracle nute. There's not that much that MC does for you in terms of harvest that you can't get from any other legitimate nutrient line once you figure out how to use them. Nitrogen is nitrogen etc. The MC advantage is the simplicity and the huge cost savings, not that you can grow that 500 pound pumpkin in some fertilizer ads!

Even some of the folks with terrific looking plants at the end aren't happy with the final harvests. Each grow is another opportunity to learn.

It was only outter fans at first but once i flushed it with 3x water it started to feed itself and i expected this as i timed it to when i wanted to harvest. I still love how easy it is...i could never go back to mixing 5+ bottles.
Each grow is definitely a learning experience and im just getting started...my veg tent is just about ready...just need my buddy to help setup a 20amp. Insulation from work added 2c degrees too!

Buds look nice mate
looks like I’ve been away longer than I thaught but was good catching back up on your grow
That hay smell had me shitting the first time I dried my first grow but they always come back smelling great after the curing starts

Starting to come back....i was worried there for a bit as believe me when i say zero weed smell

Does this look strange at all? The bud is made of these hollow calyxes...and they bust up individually...almost like a seed could be inside...must have hermied somrwhere during flower.

Look at the 'grinded bud' it looks like parts of a seed shells
20200501_231353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom