Lambs Breath Autoflower

As long as the mother plant is a healthy plant, your clones generally will be healthy. I’m not sure I fully understood your question. I like to cut lowers off and keep the mains together on the mother plant. If you don’t plan on flowering the mother, and just use it for clones, then nothing is off limits from the mother.

Nice looking buds there! Do you see yellow leaves every time near the end of flower? Some say they don’t but a lot say the buds are sucking nutes out of the leaves so its normal. Whats everyones opinion?

Nice looking buds there! Do you see yellow leaves every time near the end of flower? Some say they don’t but a lot say the buds are sucking nutes out of the leaves so its normal. Whats everyones opinion?

Thats what ive heard as well, each harvest has been different on leaves changing color and maturing times. Lambs breath is close to being done. Another week or so.
Buds are okay...lots of new pistils tho...prob light stress

Attachments

• 20200328_113133.jpg
    20200328_113133.jpg
    835.4 KB · Views: 40
Hi Physicist, I find they go both ways for me. I have plants that keep 99% of their leaves and keep them healthy and green all the way to the end. Others end up with basically a stem with buds on it, having all the sun leaves gone yellow and dried. I think they're both healthy grows. I'll be happy to hear other opinions from other growers.

What are your current specs? Output wattage or wall draw, distance to top leaf?
Mars tsw2000 is what im using. I believe draw is 300w from wall. Its 20" to top of canopy...any lower and she starts curling

Dude! I’ve been smoking your bud all day! It’s good stuff! :smokin: :thanks:
Im glad youre smoking it! I had a wake and bake and passed out at 1030 lol. Its not bad but i wanna be more lit!
Hi Physicist, I find they go both ways for me. I have plants that keep 99% of their leaves and keep them healthy and green all the way to the end. Others end up with basically a stem with buds on it, having all the sun leaves gone yellow and dried. I think they're both healthy grows. I'll be happy to hear other opinions from other growers.
Agree....my one plant didnt yellow much near the end but LB started pretty early

Trichomes are clear with mostly cloudy with about 5% amber...not sure if foxtail pistils will fill up anymore as they been pretty much stagnant...but they are starting to curl and slightly brown.
Planning to to harvest friday.
Thinking about trying this 48 hr darkness before harvest not sure yet
20200329_162046.jpg

Trichomes are clear with mostly cloudy with about 5% amber...not sure if foxtail pistils will fill up anymore as they been pretty much stagnant...but they are starting to curl and slightly brown.
Planning to to harvest friday.
20200329_162046.jpg
48 hours of darkness before harvest?

Completely up to you! Some swear by it! I used to freak out and panic trying to figure out a way to keep one plant in pure darkness and one plant still under the light. Then I stopped worrying about it. I have no real hard evidence for if one way or the other is right. Completely up to you man. :passitleft:

48 hours of darkness before harvest?
Supposed to increase terpenes....or something like that...some say myth some say it works.
Completely up to you! Some swear by it! I used to freak out and panic trying to figure out a way to keep one plant in pure darkness and one plant still under the light. Then I stopped worrying about it. I have no real hard evidence for if one way or the other is right. Completely up to you man. :passitleft:
Got a free tent...so ill keep it in darkness for 48+hrs in 16-17c temp at roughly 35% rh

Supposed to increase terpenes....or something like that...some say myth some say it works.

Got a free tent...so ill keep it in darkness for 48+hrs in 16-17c temp at roughly 35% rh
I just tried the 48 hour dark period for the first time. I can tell you, it didn't do any harm that I can tell. For me, there was the added bonus of being able to free up badly needed tent space at a time when I did not feel like washing and trimming. I got the plant out of the way and still had 2 days to get into the "chop, clean and trim" mindset. Win, win! :Rasta:

I just tried the 48 hour dark period for the first time. I can tell you, it didn't do any harm that I can tell. For me, there was the added bonus of being able to free up badly needed tent space at a time when I did not feel like washing and trimming. I got the plant out of the way and still had 2 days to get into the "chop, clean and trim" mindset. Win, win! :Rasta:
Thinking watering one last time tuesday or wednesday then putting in darkness...should i let it dry a bit before putting in darkness?

I don't know if the soil moisture matters. My soil was somewhat moist when I put them in the dark but I didn't plan it that way.

Day 85 day 56 flower

We've reached week 8 of flower. This will be the last watering today before she goes in the darkness tomorrow for 48+ hrs. Planning to cut her down friday or saturday. Trichomes mostly cloudy now with 10% amber. Wont be a heavy yielder at all as her buds really didnt swell much but hope its potent.

20200331_082054.jpg
20200331_082050.jpg
20200331_082046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom