Lambs Breath Autoflower

Is this normal? I dont remember my last harvest had buds crispy to the touch.
Buds dried fast too because they are not dense.
*shrugs* idk man! I’ve never dried buds like that. I checked them today while in the jar. After 24hrs of being in the jar, it’s got a nice crisp touch to it, but it still won’t crumble away. It’s doing well. They both have they’re own smell. It’s nice. I thought they were solid dense buds. After it cures a bit in the jars I’m going to weigh it. They feel heavy!

*shrugs* idk man! I’ve never dried buds like that. I checked them today while in the jar. After 24hrs of being in the jar, it’s got a nice crisp touch to it, but it still won’t crumble away. It’s doing well. They both have they’re own smell. It’s nice. I thought they were solid dense buds. After it cures a bit in the jars I’m going to weigh it. They feel heavy!
Ended up getting just under 6oz total dried...pretty happy with that..my last auto was 58g...will cure it for as long as possible...if i open the jar after say 2 months does the cure stop or only if it becomes less than 62%

Attachments

• 20200320_200021.jpg
    20200320_200021.jpg
    596.1 KB · Views: 26
Lambs breaths - Any thoughts on how much longer these look to be? Buds dont seem to be thickening too quickly.... no amber trichomes, mostly clear.
upper half of leaves are starting to feel solid and drying, 3 large fan leaves have broken tips from this....any idea what could be?

GC update - gave her 4g/mc and will keep it at this until flower. Growth is crazy considering how much i've taken off already, its getting crowded again...node spacing is pretty tight...proper plant!
How much time is recommended before defoliating? I want to take some cutting as well so if thats the goal should I just let everything grow instead?

Bagseed 1 & 2 - lots of stretching right now but fan leaves growing good. When should they be moved into tent? temp is 23c day and 17c night 45% humidity.
Right now they are 24c avg, RH 25% with a T5 bulb getting 8k lux. Can they stay remain here a while longer till more nodes are shown
20200321_125016.jpg20200321_124415.jpg20200321_124235.jpg20200321_124040.jpg20200321_124009.jpg20200321_123320.jpg20200321_123313.jpg20200319_095108.jpg

Looking great I wanna do the Lambs Breath one day. Love the name. I think there's a Widows Breath too or something.

exactly what I thought as well, it was an awesome sativa when I had some from my buddy. Mine doesnt quite look the same.
Widows breath - mix of white widow?

3 large fan leaves have broken tips from this....any idea what could be?
Could just be the leaves are dying off, as the nutrients are pulled out of the leaves.

recommended before defoliating?
I always say, if the plant looks happy, and doesn’t seem to have slowed down growth. Then have atter, for a few here and there. But I normally like to give it at least a week before doing another bigger defol.

how long has it been since the last defol?

Damn, I just had a job offer yesterday, and one again today. Decisions decisions decisions...

I meant Sugar Breath I almost got it I'll probably get it next seed buy.. Sugar Breath feminized seeds for sale: information and reviews - Herbies Seeds

i like that, indica dominant too. Id like to see how that goes. Im looking for strains that offer nice colours and nice thick fans, havent had a strain with big fans like ive seen some in some grows. My one pure power plant had some colored leaves.
Could just be the leaves are dying off, as the nutrients are pulled out of the leaves.

I always say, if the plant looks happy, and doesn’t seem to have slowed down growth. Then have atter, for a few here and there. But I normally like to give it at least a week before doing another bigger defol.

how long has it been since the last defol?

Damn, I just had a job offer yesterday, and one again today. Decisions decisions decisions...

Ill let it go for now and see what happens...very similiar characteristics as my acapulco gold auto.

Last defoli was march 6...if i want clones should i wait or still clean it up

Dude thats awesome! U have options... cant say the same for everyone out there. People scared for their jobs right now

if i want clones should i wait or still clean it up
I’d take clones while, you clean it up. Two birds stoned at once!

yeah I mean, it’s a personal preference really. Some people like having nice clean cut plants, others just let them go ol’ natural. I’d say personally, just do a small defol, just a few selected leaves that are blocking major branch sites.

Yeah times are tuff right now. The guy I used to work for. The guy you think is very unprofessional. Sent me a message on Friday, asking if I was interested in doing a two year job for him. Near my house. He said it was a 15 min drive. Idk how true that is, he wouldn’t fill me in with any more info. The other guy I used to work with while working for the other guy I mentioned. He’s starting his own company with a friend and I really enjoyed working with him, very friendly and puts everybody in front of his needs. It’s a hard decision. I also really enjoy working for the guy I’m working for now... shit idk man, close to home sounds super appealing:nervous-guy:

I can see lambs breath is experiencing nute burn with the tips blackened and other leaves drying and tips are curling upwards.
Watered only today with no mc added. Will see how she response to that! First watering without nutes im sure she will appreciate that! Buds are super sticky and smells terrific!
Happy sunday everyone and stay safe out there!

Back
Top Bottom