Lambs Breath Autoflower

I’d take clones while, you clean it up. Two birds stoned at once!

yeah I mean, it’s a personal preference really. Some people like having nice clean cut plants, others just let them go ol’ natural. I’d say personally, just do a small defol, just a few selected leaves that are blocking major branch sites.

Yeah times are tuff right now. The guy I used to work for. The guy you think is very unprofessional. Sent me a message on Friday, asking if I was interested in doing a two year job for him. Near my house. He said it was a 15 min drive. Idk how true that is, he wouldn’t fill me in with any more info. The other guy I used to work with while working for the other guy I mentioned. He’s starting his own company with a friend and I really enjoyed working with him, very friendly and puts everybody in front of his needs. It’s a hard decision. I also really enjoy working for the guy I’m working for now... shit idk man, close to home sounds super appealing:nervous-guy:

I probably wont do anything major for defoli for a bit as i do want to clone. Ive had GC for almost 2 months now? How old should a mother plant be before cloning?

Decisions decisions! Sounds like its a good opportunity to get in with the small guy and if it doesnt work out hop over the other side! U must do good work... :snowboating:

I probably wont do anything major for defoli for a bit as i do want to clone. Ive had GC for almost 2 months now? How old should a mother plant be before cloning?

Decisions decisions! Sounds like its a good opportunity to get in with the small guy and if it doesnt work out hop over the other side! U must do good work... :snowboating:
I don’t think there is a desired age. I mean of course the older and more mature a plant is the better, but I mean, I cloned the topping of my green crack, and she turned out fine. As long as your trimming, it never hurts to cut one off and drop it in water to try clone it. If it takes, then you scored! If not ohh well! :thumb:

no comment, I’m not trying to toot my own horn or anything. Options are nice. I just got a hold of my Forman and he told me that I didn’t need to worry about work in this company... so shit, idk...

I don’t think there is a desired age. I mean of course the older and more mature a plant is the better, but I mean, I cloned the topping of my green crack, and she turned out fine. As long as your trimming, it never hurts to cut one off and drop it in water to try clone it. If it takes, then you scored! If not ohh well! :thumb:

no comment, I’m not trying to toot my own horn or anything. Options are nice. I just got a hold of my Forman and he told me that I didn’t need to worry about work in this company... so shit, idk...

I took off some off the lower, 3 finger leaves that were limp and not doing anything and left the rest.... i supercropped about 7-8 tops, 1 was squeezed too tight and might not recover but the rest should bounce back real quick! Its been giving me more bud sites and plant doesnt seem to mind too much
I plan to take a bunch of clones before i pass this on to my buddy....its gonna be a hard one to do since shes looking so lively!

20200322_120117.jpg

Bagseed #1(day 6) and #2(day 5)
Doing well in the tent BS1 has a head start over BS2, have a heat mat underneath them to keep roots a little warmer during lights out.
Watered 6.5ph 40ml each today.
20200323_095451.jpg

The little ones are fine under the tubes for a while so don't worry about moving them early. Warm is better than lux at this point in their little lives!

Noted for next one, due to the stretching i put them in the tent couple days ago and they still alive so :cheer:

Yeah, I’m beginning to feel like doing the same. Unable to work from home though. Unless I pre fab some walls at my house and ship them out. :thumb:
All the trades seem to be working and this wont change unless the government shuts it all down. Id take some of em walls! Get me some mylar and build a sick setup

All the trades seem to be working and this wont change unless the government shuts it all down. Id take some of em walls! Get me some mylar and build a sick setup
I got to work early this morning. Loaded up my job box in the truck, and said sayonara! I kept thinking, “today’s the day” I get notified someone on site was confirmed with covid19. Maybe it’s not, idk I didn’t want to stick around to find out. My Forman wants me back after this is all over with. I told him I’m not hiding, I’m just hiding from the germs. He seemed to laugh it off. He’s an understanding guy.

Day 79 day 50 flower

LB - feeding today of 6g/gallon. Purchased a new watering can from amazon and i only wish i bought it sooner....holds 1.2gallon and has a long shower spout thats perfect for watering around underneath and between branches with a very very slow release....$19cad

Leaves continue to yellow, seeing a bit of swelling on the buds. Thinking another week-10 days before harvest?

31dPzaN92LL._AC_SY400_.jpg
20200325_075152.jpg
20200325_074900.jpg
20200325_074758.jpg
20200325_074753.jpg
20200325_074739.jpg

Nice score on the watering can! I bought mine from one of the hydro lite hydroponic stores in the city, it was definitely a game changer. Has a removable shower head for it, holds 3 gallons and it changed my life lol!

how’s the clones doing that I gave you? did you give them to your friend?

Nice score on the watering can! I bought mine from one of the hydro lite hydroponic stores in the city, it was definitely a game changer. Has a removable shower head for it, holds 3 gallons and it changed my life lol!

how’s the clones doing that I gave you? did you give them to your friend?

Nice! Got a pic if it? This one i got is nice but holds a little less than id like.

Clones are not doing good. The cold definitely was not good for them. The 3 little ones arent showing any action. The biggest one you gave me was stunned too and never recovered...i have it in my tent right now but not much is happening :(

I got GC right now and in debating if shes ready to be cloned or if i should let her get bigger. I started a new journal for GC and couple dropped seeds, and will be using thay journal going forward... 780's Basement Dungeon: SEMI Perpetual Grow

Only lambs breath updates will be here, and most likely be another week or 2 then moved to completed journals

Nice! Got a pic if it? This one i got is nice but holds a little less than id like.

Clones are not doing good. The cold definitely was not good for them. The 3 little ones arent showing any action. The biggest one you gave me was stunned too and never recovered...i have it in my tent right now but not much is happening :(

I got GC right now and in debating if shes ready to be cloned or if i should let her get bigger. I started a new journal for GC and couple dropped seeds, and will be using thay journal going forward... 780's Basement Dungeon: SEMI Perpetual Grow

Only lambs breath updates will be here, and most likely be another week or 2 then moved to completed journals
Yes sir, I text you a small vid of it. Yeah I didn’t expect much with the three clones. I should have just culled them when I had the chance lol. It was worth a shot. That’s unfortunate about the sour Jack clone. Sorry about that man! Hopefully the seeds produce well for you!! I will go and subscribe into your journal right now!

Yes sir, I text you a small vid of it. Yeah I didn’t expect much with the three clones. I should have just culled them when I had the chance lol. It was worth a shot. That’s unfortunate about the sour Jack clone. Sorry about that man! Hopefully the seeds produce well for you!! I will go and subscribe into your journal right now!

I always give them a fighting chance. I know ill be able to take more clones from the one you originally gave me tho, shes blowing up nicely...i need her to stretch a bit tho....this will happen when LB is done. Im already counting the clones i can take from her, some of them might be tops so not sure which to choose. Which are typically considered the best to keep? The ones which branches are 'furthest away' from the main branch?
So a node in node in a node would be better to cut off than a node in a node...as you would only pass by 1 node past the main branch.

Does this make sense? Lol

Back
Top Bottom