Landrace Genetics 101

More good news for us (Australians) my RSC order (2nd shipment, ask for standard mail not registered) arrived today!

Congratulations on a successful seed order.

I've come to believe that the reason that such things make it to their destination in my country is because of selective "enforcement" due to lack of (and inefficient use of) manpower, rather than because of any technical reason. The postal system is the one government entity that I want to remain a stumbling bureaucracy, LMAO.

Ace is where I got mine.

I'll have to see if anyone has grown the RSC version on here but thanks for the heads up. The pictures I've seen on the RSC website/IG makes my mouth water :)

@TorturedSoul
Thanks! I'm really glad they got through :) It's similar in my country, it also depends on where it's sent from and how the package is sent. I'd like things to get a bit quicker with my countries postal system but I agree that their ignorance is a huge plus :rofl:
One other thing is how many imports our countries receive daily. Imagine what it's like around christmas time, millions of letters/packages are sent around the world, there is no way that any postal system can handle such an influx of goods so things that should have been found aren't ;)

Keep us informed about the RKS !!!!!! wonder if there a some pictures of RKS ??

I don't have any RKS. I haven't tried to get it from MNS or elsewhere because I've already bought too many seeds recently :rofl: @GrizzWald might have picked up a pack of RKS but you'd have to ask him if he's grown any. Best of luck

New Skunk... Stinky rotten fruit, no rks that I've found...

IMG_20180821_075115~2.jpg
IMG_20180821_075142~2.jpg

Yeah I've got it, its called New Skunk.. I haven't found any rks in the seeds I've grown...

Neighbor that helps me out a lot told me he has some Thai seeds he wound up with in the 80's. What do we know about getting those puppies to crack? I know most likely they won't be viable, but if they were...

Neighbor that helps me out a lot told me he has some Thai seeds he wound up with in the 80's. What do we know about getting those puppies to crack? I know most likely they won't be viable, but if they were...

I remember a couple of thread here about the ol' ones. A,, from 420mag that I remember.

I hope some of this can help

Old TimingMan

fanleaf

bigsur said this, sound advice

Best of luck!:Namaste:

Hmmm, I wonder if we scuff the shell up a bit before a 24hr soak... They aren't mine, but he has a couple dozen and doesn't currently grow so (with some trades) I might be able to get my grubby fingers on a few. Maybe give him a free month of carport rent.

only a few I know to get RKS:
Swamie Seeds has them instock and The Plug used to

Yeah right, lol... Swami lol.... Its a choice to waste your money and time.. I wouldn't advise others, not until you can back up what your advertising...

Back
Top Bottom