Landrace Genetics 101

I'm also in with just regular potting soil. Usually just plant 5 in one pot ( the final pot) and weed out the weaker ones as well as males. Usually don't have and issues except this year I got a bag of really bad compost and it fried most of the little ones. The ones that survived are motoring along. Potting soil and water. Like nature perfected. I don't soak seeds either. Wet the soil and drop them in. Keep soil moist. Must say this is really easy to get right if I get them in before the end of our winter rains. Then it all runs itself.

Nice! Fan cooled blurple growlights are very affordable now.
Do you have any experience with "white" light leds?
Only with Specrum king I spent a small fortune to deck out a room and I could barely grow dirt under them I ended up selling them for 1/3 what I paid. for 6 $1000,00 dollar lamps.
I did Mars blurples and every lamp had several led lenses blacken and melt after several grows,
I have always done great with the Roledro and it really pushes out the purple pigments in my strains, also shortens long Sativa flowering times from 12 weeks down to as short as 9 or 10 Though I admit not great to work under visually but I love what comes out.
That's why i am keen to see what your's pump out!

MORGLIE'S MULANJE
FROM #1 & #2 plant
Currently running outdoors in full sun.

MORGLIES MULANJE 1 & 2 003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom