Large tree like plant

K.puff&stuff

Hello guys I'm getting things ready for the spring grow outside. I would like to grow a tree like plant big 10 feet plus. I see on YouTube and other place that some of these growers can accomplish this large tree like plant.
Whats is the best strain for to accomplish this. I'm in a northern part so its cold at night not freezing but cold but the day its hot not to humid not Northern calli feather but close. What Strain is the best for this grow with a high THC level big yeild.
Anyone there that has grown such size can help me
Thanks

Hello guys I'm getting things ready for the spring grow outside. I would like to grow a tree like plant big 10 feet plus. I see on YouTube and other place that some of these growers can accomplish this large tree like plant.
Whats is the best strain for to accomplish this. I'm in a northern part so its cold at night not freezing but cold but the day its hot not to humid not Northern calli feather but close. What Strain is the best for this grow with a high THC level big yeild.
Anyone there that has grown such size can help me
Thanks
Hombolts blue dream

Just my .02, but do remember that it's not just strain. Cold temperatures, overcast skies, and poor soil will really limit growth. Given that you have a short growing season, maybe start indoors and transfer when the weather gets better?

The monster plants that I saw in a Jorge Cervantes video were in, like, 300 gallon "pots". (I guess that would be about 1,200 liters in Canada, eh? ;))

And of course sativa has the rep for being tall...

Fun project. I wish I could do the same, but I'm stuck growing indoors or on a balcony...

Just know ahead of time that it's going to be difficult to get the results you're hoping for. You need fertile soil and LOTS of direct sunlight to grow a plant that big outdoors. It's hard to do in a northern climate.

Just know ahead of time that it's going to be difficult to get the results you're hoping for. You need fertile soil and LOTS of direct sunlight to grow a plant that big outdoors. It's hard to do in a northern climate.

Don't forget that the summer days are L-O-N-G up north...

Don't forget that the summer days are L-O-N-G up north...

It's not the length of the day, it's the amount of quality sunlight available. We can go weeks here in the height of summer without seeing much sun. Conversely, you can have a summer with more than enough sun. It's just one of those things that the grower has no control over so you have to accept the hand mother nature deals you. The benefit of indoor growing is that you have complete control over environmental variable and outside you just never do completely.

It's not the length of the day, it's the amount of quality sunlight available. We can go weeks here in the height of summer without seeing much sun. Conversely, you can have a summer with more than enough sun. It's just one of those things that the grower has no control over so you have to accept the hand mother nature deals you. The benefit of indoor growing is that you have complete control over environmental variable and outside you just never do completely.

Yeah, you get spoiled growing indoors. It's nice not to have to cough up a buck a day for the photons, though. ;)

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. yes for sure will grow inside I have a 10x10 grow ten still in the box that I cant wait to open up and get in installed. i have 8 led lights that are 850 watts that is compared to 1200 or 1500 watts hps. I have 4 grow green flu recent t12 tubes that will help increase thc level so they say. I will start all the plant inside then move them out outside in the spring. I have over 2 acres of land that is completely private with and open area that is sun all day. I hope to be able to produce a nice plant there. Alo would like to find the recipe for the earth the mix. I saw those video of Jorge Cervantes thats crazy would be nice to go visit a places were he was to learn this type of growing. Oldbear were in Montreal send me a link also will look into the Hombolts blue dream thanks Autoflower420
thanks Scientific thanks DaddyKush

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. yes for sure will grow inside I have a 10x10 grow ten still in the box that I cant wait to open up and get in installed. i have 8 led lights that are 850 watts that is compared to 1200 or 1500 watts hps. I have 4 grow green flu recent t12 tubes that will help increase thc level so they say. I will start all the plant inside then move them out outside in the spring. I have over 2 acres of land that is completely private with and open area that is sun all day. I hope to be able to produce a nice plant there. Alo would like to find the recipe for the earth the mix. I saw those video of Jorge Cervantes thats crazy would be nice to go visit a places were he was to learn this type of growing. Oldbear were in Montreal send me a link also will look into the Hombolts blue dream thanks Autoflower420
thanks Scientific thanks DaddyKush

That sounds great. I'd love to have a couple of acres to "farm." Good luck, and post a picture of your tree! ;)

I will for sure. My post will start in the new year fallow my journal. See you all soon Ill be packing house now and arguing with the wife of course
I have lots of running around to do and my new place is 2 hours away from here. But will keep you up to date will send you guys pictures of the seedlings. I have a friend that took over the grow for me. Will post later in the my seedling thread

Back
Top Bottom