Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Hey man. Take time for your soil to cook. The best is to leave it aside after mixing for at least 6 weeks. And don't forget about adding calcium and magnesium in the right proportions.

Hey man. Take time for your soil to cook. The best is to leave it aside after mixing for at least 6 weeks. And don't forget about adding calcium and magnesium in the right proportions.

Ya something with the soil was wrong. Maybe high pH or just hot.

I finally have a couple girls growing thanks to Woody!

Yes. It is and I'll try to start keeping it as well. Woody does great at keeping it alive but it makes me worried that only 1 person has it. I'll take clones tonight.

I am excited to see how Conradinos turns out. Woody and I agree that we have not seen one that looks like this one.

and your off to the rodeo........ Be great for you to get a cut or two... You do have plenty down in the lowers.. Like you said,,, never know..

I've put all my eggs in one basket afew times only to get slimed. Had to scrap the cuts and scrub the fuck outta the cloner,, and then take cuts in just in flower... Like 10 days.....
These cut's I'm growing right now,, and'''''' the ones you got''' were taken from a plant in flower as a last resort .. Well, you can always try revegging the whole plants as the VERY, VERY, last...... If that fails???????????? By By.......

They look like they survived the trip... And now you know what you got to work with....... Give her a temp flower room. You can always expand.. But that will get ya started...

Next time if she keeps behaving proper,, I want you to get one of the Cripits.........

Man I was hella buzzed. Bearly remember you leaving......

But seems all's good.. You ever get to buzzed,, I always have an extra room.

One thing is you gotta give alittle report on some of that herb. I'm the lamest reporter around.. And PLEASE be brutality honest......

GL my Friend.........

@Dankman_420 This strain follows the blackberry kush side. When she buds she starts typical. after 4-5 weeks the hairs turn orange and start to grow a 'CROWN' shaped bud over the typical pointy shaped one.... And she LOVES cooler weather............. This blast from the past still has a week to go no point at the tip.....;

and here's what she looked like in the net;;

of course I had it rather cool in there... at lights out she's goes down to45-50. Hit 75-78 in the daytime around harvest.

Now she still gets color even in warmer temps,,, just not as much.......

Yes. It is and I'll try to start keeping it as well. Woody does great at keeping it alive but it makes me worried that only 1 person has it. I'll take clones tonight.

I am excited to see how Conradinos turns out. Woody and I agree that we have not seen one that looks like this one.
im hoping for conrads to and I a gree with you guys the one I grew is good and tasty but not as good as woodys cut theres bound to be a few more killer phenos!

We'll see what mine'll turn into. So far I've had absolutely no problems with her. Well I had to add some extra nitrogen, but I usually keep it low, so it wasn't a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom