Leaf issues

that thing is no where near 500 actual watts. do you have a link to the supplier ? it is probably claiming equivalent voodoo watts based on the number of diodes.

i'm guessing it will support 1 -2 plants total going off a guesstimated footprint from the pic.

for a comparison i run seven in hempy under this rig

full

it draws an actual 600w from the wall using two 300w drivers.

i have these seven hempys under it right now.

full

i'm in a space a little under 4 x 4.

That's so beautiful , these lights have cob leds, I don't know what going on with my plant, I water it every 3 days, using 2ml seagro to a liter, the light is 50cm above the plant

_20210123_153029.JPG

_20210123_152941.JPG

that thing is no where near 500 actual watts. do you have a link to the supplier ? it is probably claiming equivalent voodoo watts based on the number of diodes.

i'm guessing it will support 1 -2 plants total going off a guesstimated footprint from the pic.

for a comparison i run seven in hempy under this rig

full

it draws an actual 600w from the wall using two 300w drivers.

i have these seven hempys under it right now.

full

i'm in a space a little under 4 x 4.
What rig is this

What rig is this

i built it. there are loads of equivalent rigs out there though.

the mfgr does not include any useful specs on their info sheet. i would call it a pass based on that alone.

6500k is only good for veg. you can flower under it but it is way to biased in the blue K, you won't get the development or optimum potency under it.

also those cobs are way too close to be efficient. the light acts as a single source then, as if it's just one big bulb. led is very straight down directional, stuff at the sides is gonna get light starved.

i built it. there are loads of equivalent rigs out there though.

the mfgr does not include any useful specs on their info sheet. i would call it a pass based on that alone.

6500k is only good for veg. you can flower under it but it is way to biased in the blue K, you won't get the development or optimum potency under it.

also those cobs are way too close to be efficient. the light acts as a single source then, as if it's just one big bulb. led is very straight down directional, stuff at the sides is gonna get light starved.
I would also like to build my own, the grow lights are crazy priced

quick flush. rebalance nutes and feed.

have a look at some of our sponsors lighting to get an idea. quantum board lighting is the new tech. strip lights are becoming more popular. pay attention to the lighting footprints that each mfgrs light will cover.

there is stuff on this board i can recommend. SA is a world away though, you probably have different builders there.

that bulb is sorta useless... better than nothing for sure.

the plant is doing well for light right now. if it's just the one plant you should have no problems. can always upgrade or add more going forward. no need to bust the piggy open just yet.

Back
Top Bottom