Leaf issues

Mewa4

420 Member
Hey guys and girls

Wonder if I could please get some advice I have a sour diesel growing indoor, shes about 19 days old, gave her seagrow after two weeks, and then watered her six days after that found the tips of some leaves drying out is that due to lack of water, the soil it very light so water passes through it very easily.

IMG-20210118-WA0011.jpeg

looks like nute splash. also the plant looks like it is cooking a bit. light may be a bit close / too hot.

Hi Bulter

Could Be nute splash light is 60 cm away from the plant is that tooo close, can I remedy the situation or leave it to do its thing?
I have a 500w 45000 lumen led

hiya mewa. welcome to the forums.

led normally won't cause that type of damage as it runs cooler, bit it does look like splash burn.
i run my led about 24-36 inches away in veg. 18 - 24 inches away in flower. usually to the lower end.

a lot depends on the led. mine are fairly high power. most led claim a higher wattage than what they deliver and use voodoo math to get there. on the forums we go by the driver specs, or what it actually pulls from the wall.

would need a good look at the light to tell more.

Hey Bulter

That's top info, here are a few pics of the light, box, and flower, let me know what u think, and how many plants can I put under it...

Sorry let me introduce myself

My name is Mewa and I am from South Africa, been growing outdoor for a year now, and new to indo.
Welcome - small world - my current grow is Transkei from Pondoland SA.

nute splash looks like or even water splash on leaves can do that .... just let it run its course.

What are you using for mulch?

What strain are you running?

Back
Top Bottom