Leaf problem with pics and info

I have seen organic ph up and down which i might invest in by canna as iv heard that the phosphoric acid in normal ph buffer kills the micro herd in organic soils and does more harm than good, a trip to the hydro store could be on the cards haha thanks

Right so iv just checked the ph of my water and its 8.5 :thedoubletake:

going to invest in so organic ph down before i water again but still confusing that im only just having problems 5 weeks in after using the same water since day 1???? soil is dry and pots are light but no signs of underwatering so another day till a water wont hurt.

The color of your plant says a lot. From the pictures they are dark green. That is a sign of abundant nitrogen. If there is abundant Nitro, there must be abundant potassium and phosphorus. I'm curious to know what Nutrients your feeding them. I don't really care what brand, I'm just curious what the numbers are. Straight water for at least 14 days will benefit your plant my friend.

N locks out K ... those spots look like K-deficiency... tends to happen overnight when pots get to dry ... at least thats what caused it for me

Pt

edit: me to was waiting for her to show she was thirsty ... she still looked fine when these spots appeared overnight

420-magazine-mobile1569473708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile57846182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When your pH is off, a bunch of deficiencies start to show up because the plant is unable to access the elements given by your ferts. Google "cannabis pH chart" and click images. You'll see that if it's under 6 your plants are missing out on P, C, Mg, Mo. if it's over 7 they're not getting P, Mg, Cu, Fe, Zn. So, when people are saying it looks like you have a deficiency of one thing, and others saying a deficiency of another thing, etc., they're ALL right. But that's because your plant isn't able to get those from your feedings because root zone pH isn't at a level where they can get it. Also, whether someone else has to play with the pH of their water is irrelevant. The numbers don't lie, nor do the pictures. You clearly have several things going on all at once, and by your admission the pH is off. When something goes wrong, the very first thing to do is regulate the pH and go from there.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I always check before I start...I just use the powdered capsules...but you can use a pen...just take some soil and put it in some distilled water shake it up and let it sit for an hour...then test it...There’s a lot of debate online about whether or not to check the pH of soil runoff. pH of the runoff tends to be lower than water going in, but it shouldn’t drop too much. Runoff water can give you a gauge of the soil pH, but for a truer reading, check the soil itself. If you use a pen, make sure dirt has settled and this goes for runoff as well...you want to keep your probe clean as possible...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Will have to get some distilled water tomorrow and go from there, local homebrew shop sells citric acid so going to get some of that also for ph down.
Ladies been watered now so il keep a close eye on them.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment, i will get there haha.

Cannoisseura I'm currius as to how you control your ph?
What do you use?
My nutrient solution seems to bring my ph to 6.2 so not bad but I have ph down for my nutes and some pelletized garden lime to buffer my soil out to 6.5

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

My nutrient solution seems to bring my ph to 6.2 so not bad but I have ph down for my nutes and some pelletized garden lime to buffer my soil out to 6.5

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Iv been looking at getting some lime, iv ordered some organic ph down aswel and calibrated my ph meters, hoping the meter will be here today so i will get an accurate reading of my soil and go from there with everyones advice, to be fair since i ph'd my water i dont think its spread to any new leaves and it looks worse than it is as the already effected leaves have started to die, will update soon as, Thank you

Back
Top Bottom