Leaves are saggy and spotty....please help!

danstadelman

strain: northern lights

food: 1 gallon tap water with 1 teaspoon floragro 2-1-6, 1 teaspoon peroxide, 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (to reduce ph)

ph: 4.9

desktop hydroponic system from modular hydro Eco Flo Desktop Hydroponics Unit Version 2.0 (Two Quart-DWC)

flowering for 4 weeks

70 to 80 degrees

1 - daylight cfl 1425 lumens
1 - daylight cfl 1200 lumens
1 - soft white cfl 900 lumens

IMAG08671.jpg

IMAG08693.jpg

IMAG08664.jpg

IMAG08724.jpg

IMAG08703.jpg

IMAG08641.jpg

IMAG08632.jpg

Try upping your PH - 4.9 is really low. There's a thousand different opinions regarding PH, but based on the hours of research I've done regarding PH, I've found an acceptable range of anywhere from 5.2 to 6.0 for hydro. I'd say the consensus is between 5.6 and 5.9. I'm currently on my first hydro grow, but my ladies are preferring the upper end of the range, between 5.6 and 5.9.

Also, I think you need some more light. I can't recall off hand, but I'm pretty sure I've read that a plant should have a minimum of 10,000 lumens. It looks like your lady is being stretched due to inadequate light.

Good luck,
Danner

Looks like t could be ph burn. You want your ph around 5.6-6.0. With that low of ph you are locking out nutrients and burning the roots. Try to stop using the vinegar and get some distilled water. Your nutes should balance your ph to where it should be

Looks like t could be ph burn. You want your ph around 5.6-6.0. With that low of ph you are locking out nutrients and burning the roots. Try to stop using the vinegar and get some distilled water. Your nutes should balance your ph to where it should be

you think i should continue the peroxide?

I would stop using it for now. You only really want to use h2o2 if you have a bacteria problem. Right now you are prolly killing of all the good bacteria and fungi. Do you have an air stone in your water??? Having that will prevent you from needing peroxide.

You really shouldn't do anything till you get the pH balanced better and give them a couple of days. For hydro, target a pH of 5.8 - which means that you should have a range somewhere between 5.6 and 6.0, depending on how your pH changes. But try and keep it in that range over the next couple of days. For most hydro systems, the pH should start at 5.6, then steadily rise to 6.0, adjust back to 5.6, and etc. If you do this, after a couple of days the pH should stabilize around 5.8.

You might have nutrient problems, but get the pH fixed first. Always try and fix one thing at a time, give it a couple of days, and then fix the next issue you think you might have. Otherwise, you will never be able to figure out what you really did wrong.

And right now, the pH is really wrong.

:goodluck:

You really shouldn't do anything till you get the pH balanced better and give them a couple of days. For hydro, target a pH of 5.8 - which means that you should have a range somewhere between 5.6 and 6.0, depending on how your pH changes. But try and keep it in that range over the next couple of days. For most hydro systems, the pH should start at 5.6, then steadily rise to 6.0, adjust back to 5.6, and etc. If you do this, after a couple of days the pH should stabilize around 5.8.

You might have nutrient problems, but get the pH fixed first. Always try and fix one thing at a time, give it a couple of days, and then fix the next issue you think you might have. Otherwise, you will never be able to figure out what you really did wrong.

And right now, the pH is really wrong.

:goodluck:

thank you

Back
Top Bottom