Leaves bowing up then curling down

Ribaham

420 Member
Hello everyone! I am a first time grower and a first time poster and I'm hoping that you all can help me. From what I've been told the strain is Gelato 33 and currently about 10 weeks old. She is in a 1.5 gallon pot which I know is to small and will be attempting to transfer in a few days. She stays in a room that gets about 12 hours of fun light and ranges between 75 and 80 degrees. Anyone know what's up with my plant?
20180713_162548.jpg
20180713_162555.jpg
20180723_184425.jpg

Outside temp these days stay in mid to high 90s and I dont have any good shade in the back yard
In a bigger pot the soil will keep the roots cool...high temps are no biggie. Find indirect light...there has to be somewhere that the plant gets some shading at least part of the day.

Or invest in a decent LED....

Current situation is not tenable for the plant...

:goodluck:

Well small containers, wind blowing on them, pH issues.....questionable genetics. Could be any number of reasons. Hard to say just looking at one or two pics.

You should consider starting a journal. You get lots of input and feedback plus it's a great way to document what u are doing.

To much nitrogen,

Flush with RO water, 6.5PH is fine,

Check PPM meter and flush till your at 200PPMs,

If you dont have a PPM meter, Flush with 4 gallons of RO water, Let dry out 80%, then resume watering.

whats soil u using?

To much nitrogen,

Flush with RO water, 6.5PH is fine,

Check PPM meter and flush till your at 200PPMs,

If you dont have a PPM meter, Flush with 4 gallons of RO water, Let dry out 80%, then resume watering.

whats soil u using?
Plane old organic soil. I started doing this for fun so I didn't go all out. But I find myself wanting to get more involved as I learn. Where does one get RO water?

Back
Top Bottom