Leaves drooping before lights go off in flower

ReignInBud

420 Member
Hey guys and gals, having a problem with late in the day leaf drooping? Running a sealed room with ac, co2, 1000w hps's and 450w led's as supplementary lighting! I have 4 humidifiers in a 12x24 room! Temp is kept at 77° and humidity hovers in the 40% to 60% range, dropping as the AC runs then goes back up to stay around 50%, night time humidity is 60%! Running 4x4 scrog nets and vegging almost 2 months! Am I using too much HID lighting, are my temps messed up, is humidity wrong, etc...? I'm new to such a large set up, just trying to work my way through these first few crops to hone the process! Also using advanced nutes! Any info on the topic would be greatly appreciated! Thank you have a great day

Pics would be nice, so what's the medium? Hydro or soil? If soil are you organic or chemical? If....there's a lot of ifs there...need more info :popcorn:
Sry for late response been going through whole process and found the problem guys, sad to say but at least it's an easy fix! One of my timers was wrong somehow it was on 16hrs on and one of my led's was coming in at 1am instead of 5am! Been feeding for flower but was still vegging! Makes me look foolish but hopefully others learn from my stupidity! Thank you guys the girls are back to being happy late afternoon! Btw mocha, promix soil, advanced nutes non organic, top dressing with organic uprising bloom

Sry for late response been going through whole process and found the problem guys, sad to say but at least it's an easy fix! One of my timers was wrong somehow it was on 16hrs on and one of my led's was coming in at 1am instead of 5am! Been feeding for flower but was still vegging! Makes me look foolish but hopefully others learn from my stupidity! Thank you guys the girls are back to being happy late afternoon! Btw mocha, promix soil, advanced nutes non organic, top dressing with organic uprising bloom

Don't feel embarrassed this has happened to a lot of us. In my case it was some leds that wouldn't shut down entirely. It happened in two different grows. Each time I had to fix something with the outlets. This learn us how to be consistent and rigorous. Next time you ll make even better :)

I did something similar (adding a light not connected to the timer). I didn’t notice for 2 days and it put my flowering back 2 weeks. Always pays to check. Always.

Back
Top Bottom