Leaves on top of Indica plant turning brown and curling up.

dribs

Iv been looking at a lot of pics,yet to see this.12 plants,Purple urkel and La con.6 wks. into flower.Soil indoors.Ocean forest soil .Fox farm nutes.2 1000 watt lights.Raptor hoods.Co2.humidity 50%.Did use dr. doom 2 on this grow

Hi mate, To me, That looks like Light burn/heat stress.. A 1000w pumps out some heat so if you dont have enough space, and circulating air between globe and tops theyll burn.. I keep my 400w MH about 30cm from tops, and theyre happy with that.. Try keep temps to about 25-30*C, and RH about 40%.
Also make sure your nutrients arent too hot either - Like too much N,P or K as you may get lock out or similar burn on leaves.
But yeah, post your info on temps, RH,PH and such and we may have better Idea.. GOODLUCK!! Smokemup

Im using co2 so iv been letting it get 85 lights on.68 at night.ph about 6.5 iv been using the fox farm feeding schedule.

iv been using foxfarms feeding schedule.Although i do have a truncheon i was not using it.

:rofl:

can i borrow it to whack some sense into wizhigh? lol just kidding, YOUR truncheon would break ;)
have you calibrated it and tested its accuracy?

you really need to keep an eye on those numbers bro. =)

edit: is it this version...if so no calibration needed apparently ;)

EC (0.2 - 3.6), CF (2 - 36) and ppm scales (TDS and 700 scale)
Fully waterproof
No calibration required
Auto sense on and off
No external switches or adjustable buttons
Battery life minimum 1 year (or shelf life of battery)

I would watch your day/night temps too, going from 85 to 68 is nearly a 20 degree difference. Try to keep it to a 10 degree difference if possible.

Also the temperature you gave us, was that @ the plants canopy/where the leaves issue is or was that somewhere else? Is it possible the canopy is hotter then you think?

Im pretty sure of the temp.I have 2 there both at canopy hieght.From now on il try sticking as closeto the 10degrees diff. Thanks Puff Puff Pass

Back
Top Bottom