Leaves standing up

Kundal1n1

Hi there, I have added a small laptop fan last night to have a little breeze on the 10 day old seedlings. I kept the fan on overnight and noticed this morning the plants had changed their color into a more darker green color and also the leaves went from horizontal to angled at 45 degrees. Just making sure this is normal? They do seem happy and stronger, more robust after adding the fan.

Are the leaves supposed to be standing up like that or are they under too much stress? Also, should the fan for circulation be on 24/7 or can I create a timed cycle of say 30 min on every hour and 30 mins off?

Added some pictures to show before and after the fan got placed. Temperatures are well within range. 75f during lights on. 62f during lights off.

Any ideas as to why the leaves are standing up? Cheers!

I don't think its a problem, is the fan blowing hard directly at it? I've heard of it drying them out a bit if so.. Laptop fan wouldn't be that powerful though so youre likely okay. Not showing any other symptoms.

Will make the plant stronger having the breeze blowing towards it, and minimize heat stress.

Back
Top Bottom