Leaves starting to burn?

little update... just posting so if u spot something wrong u will know, you've got so much knowledge. if i was following advice from other people on forums i would've killed them 10 times over

Attachments

• photo_2019-08-01_23-21-23.jpg
    photo_2019-08-01_23-21-23.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 50
About the big one flowering, can i still give it terra canna vega, or should i buy flowering fertilizer, is it worth it? Also, when should i force flower the purple queen?

About the big one flowering, can i still give it terra canna vega, or should i buy flowering fertilizer, is it worth it? Also, when should i force flower the purple queen?
The vega will not have what your flowering weed needs. If you intend on flowering this one out, flowering fertilizer is not only worth it, it is necessary. It is totally up to you when to flower a photoperiod plant. Usually vertical limitation make this decision for us, earlier rather than later.

The vega will not have what your flowering weed needs. If you intend on flowering this one out, flowering fertilizer is not only worth it, it is necessary. It is totally up to you when to flower a photoperiod plant. Usually, vertical limitation make this decision for us, earlier rather than later.
my worry is that i don't wanna switch too late and have them freeze.
settember 25° / 16°
Oct 19° / 12°

those are the average temps, i was thinking about switching to flowering towards the end of this month?

Back
Top Bottom