Leaves starting to burn?

LosSerpent

hello, my purple queen leaves are starting to burn and some are curly. i don't know why. i give it fertilizer once per week like i was instructed, the fertilizer is called "terra canna vega" they are outdoors and get a lot of sun. (30-35 degrees) what could it be? is it nutrien burn? or something else?

Attachments

• photo_2019-06-30_16-17-26.jpg
    photo_2019-06-30_16-17-26.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 92
  • photo_2019-06-30_16-17-39.jpg
    photo_2019-06-30_16-17-39.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 99
  • photo_2019-06-30_16-17-41.jpg
    photo_2019-06-30_16-17-41.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 88
hello, my purple queen leaves are starting to burn and some are curly. i don't know why. i give it fertilizer once per week like i was instructed, the fertilizer is called "terra canna vega" they are outdoors and get a lot of sun. (30-35 degrees) what could it be? is it nutrien burn? or something else?
i use canna terra vega. i ise all canna products, terra and bio

what is your medium? you do know that canna terra vega is meant for soilless right?
if you are in soil should be using bio canna vega, not terra.

i have tried switching the nutes and mediums, didnt work well and i had ph problems

those burns look more like dew that was on your leaves that was burned under the sun, but i still would get the correct nute for the medium.

your plant is probably a little too small to have that much sun right now

and the heat from those bricks the plant is next too is probably causing the taco leaves

i use canna terra vega. i ise all canna products, terra and bio

what is your medium? you do know that canna terra vega is meant for soilless right?
if you are in soil should be using bio canna vega, not terra.

i have tried switching the nutes and mediums, didnt work well and i had ph problems

those burns look more like dew that was on your leaves that was burned under the sun, but i still would get the correct nute for the medium.

your plant is probably a little too small to have that much sun right now

and the heat from those bricks the plant is next too is probably causing the taco leaves
the one i have is for soil, i bought it at a grow shop and the guy adviced me this one. it's really really how right now in italy. so i guess you're right. do you advice they should only get morning sunlight when it's colder? i also have 3 white widow and they just sprouted, should i give them less sun too?

the one i have is for soil, i bought it at a grow shop and the guy adviced me this one. it's really really how right now in italy. so i guess you're right. do you advice they should only get morning sunlight when it's colder? i also have 3 white widow and they just sprouted, should i give them less sun too?

its not for soil, its for soilless.
i am using the same stuff, the ph defaults to a soilless ph when following CANNAs feeding schedule with tap water.

you can use it for soil but you probably should be asjustingthe ph back up to 6.3 during veg if you do so.

once again i have been ysing ALL canna products for a year now and have had my ups and downs with them

yeah you need to sprout the seedlings in a window, you will roast them if you out them outside that hot.

only the strongest would flourish in that heat. put them in a windowsill until they are out of the seedling stage.

years ago i put my plant outdoor next to an all white propane tank, the reflection from the white tank literally fried my plant within a couple days and it died.

plants in the wild are not growing next to bricks, bricks retain and put off heat.

your plants are next to a brick oven right now, think of it like that

its not for soil, its for soilless.
i am using the same stuff, the ph defaults to a soilless ph when following CANNAs feeding schedule with tap water.

you can use it for soil but you probably should be asjustingthe ph back up to 6.3 during veg if you do so.

once again i have been ysing ALL canna products for a year now and have had my ups and downs with them
very odd that the dude adviced me this one, i clearly told him i was growing in soil outdoors, sucks... he looked like he knew his shit.

how big should i let them grow until i put them under the entire cycle of the sun? now i moved them so they only get the colder morning sun.

btw i just looked it up and it says it's for soil. maybe the product has a different name where you live. here in italy it says it's for soil, i checked on the website and on the label

The way I understand it is don't believe what you hear at the hydro shops. If you have questions post them here on this site and get several answers before making a decision.

I water them when the soil is try, i put my finger 1 cm in the soil and if it's damp i wait, if it's not i just give them about a liter of water, maybe i should water them more often?
Before @Emilya comes to tell you off I'll leave this here ;)

Canna terra is meant to be used with CANNA TERRA PRO PLUS which is a soilless medium consisting of coco, sphagnum peat moss and some other “soillike” shit

its not soil, it should be watered like any other soilless hydro medium.

it can be used in soil, but it is not organic and needs to be phed if you are not going the organic route.

ONCE AGAIN I USE THE SAME NUTES WITH GOOD SUCCESS, AND I HAD ISSUES WHEN I USED IT LIKE IT WAS A SOIL NUTE

when i used it to the correct soilless medium my issues went away

read the directions, it specifically says to be phed to 5.8-6.2, which is for SOILLESS, not soil.

hydro shop guy will tell you anything to sell you something, you havent been growing weed that long if you havent figured that out yet

very odd that the dude adviced me this one, i clearly told him i was growing in soil outdoors, sucks... he looked like he knew his shit.
sadly, no matter how knowledgeable and nice the hydro shop guy is, he secretly wants you to fail with the soil and come back to him to buy a lot of hydro equipment. que lastima he will say... tis a pity that you had such a hard time with the soil... and his way will be promised to work better.
Now you know who you are dealing with... buyer beware!

Before @Emilya comes to tell you off I'll leave this here ;)
I was about to say something too :) Houston, we have a finger waterer in the room! Greetings @LosSerpent and welcome to the forum!

so what fertilizer do you guys think i should use? (for veg and flowering) i don't need anything fancy. just the basic stuff....

Canna terra is meant to be used with CANNA TERRA PRO PLUS which is a soilless medium consisting of coco, sphagnum peat moss and some other “soillike” shit

its not soil, it should be watered like any other soilless hydro medium.

it can be used in soil, but it is not organic and needs to be phed if you are not going the organic route.

ONCE AGAIN I USE THE SAME NUTES WITH GOOD SUCCESS, AND I HAD ISSUES WHEN I USED IT LIKE IT WAS A SOIL NUTE

when i used it to the correct soilless medium my issues went away

read the directions, it specifically says to be phed to 5.8-6.2, which is for SOILLESS, not soil.

hydro shop guy will tell you anything to sell you something, you havent been growing weed that long if you havent figured that out yet
that sucks, thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom