Leaves taco down?

Seeds man has a great reputation. It’s hard to point fingers that it’s genetics. What’s your humidity like in the area? Could it possible, that the humidity either dries it out or makes it so moist, they pick certain/weaker leaves to do that to. Once a leaf weakens, it may never repair its self, to ultimately be the first to go when the plant starts demanding more nutrients... shoot idk, I feel like I went in a big circle there. I’m stoned. :smokin:
My thoughts also I live about an hour west of DC and the humidity outside has been low like around 20% low enough to restrict outside burning. I guess I'll have plenty of time to get my original grow area set back up since summer is coming and it's so dam hard to keep my upstairs bedroom cool plus it has a textured ceiling, carpet, and even though I have thick plastic on the floor 2 layers and the white plastic hanging on the walls it's a nice big room but upstairs... seedsman sent me an email saying that my shipment will probably be held up because of the virus and that shipping companies are prioritizing their shipping to medical supplies. Go Figure

This isn't just happening with my first attempt with hydroponics I've had this same issue with just about everyone of my grows in quality soil. I understand when they taco up because of heat and or very intense light. But what about when you see one that tacos down? And it's definitely not the claw from nitrogen toxicity. It's not an entire leave just one of the fingers and it can happen from different areas of the plant also.
I hear you on what you mean. been something i have certainly seen and pondered in my grows too. My last run had intesity issue with no heat burn or bleaching out initially , odd clawed finger followed by others eventually. She was in LOS and finished well but went the whole grow with odd leaf colour and claws. even moved her to other end . eventually finished totally void of green and still outstretched alive looking bleach out leaves. In my journal. Bluedreamatic #1. now I think it could have been as the water level drops , maybe the roots in an area dry quicker and are in need of moisture so the leaves very slowly deflate. ??. nothing you can do but wait and see .

My thoughts also I live about an hour west of DC and the humidity outside has been low like around 20% low enough to restrict outside burning. I guess I'll have plenty of time to get my original grow area set back up since summer is coming and it's so dam hard to keep my upstairs bedroom cool plus it has a textured ceiling, carpet, and even though I have thick plastic on the floor 2 layers and the white plastic hanging on the walls it's a nice big room but upstairs... seedsman sent me an email saying that my shipment will probably be held up because of the virus and that shipping companies are prioritizing their shipping to medical supplies. Go Figure
I’ve also got my grow in an upstairs room. I don’t have any of that protective stuff like you mentioned, just my tent is vented to the window. I’m tearing it all down here after this run anyways. I also live in Alberta, where it’s been cold for the last 6 months

I hear you on what you mean. been something i have certainly seen and pondered in my grows too. My last run had intesity issue with no heat burn or bleaching out initially , odd clawed finger followed by others eventually. She was in LOS and finished well but went the whole grow with odd leaf colour and claws. even moved her to other end . eventually finished totally void of green and still outstretched alive looking bleach out leaves. In my journal. Bluedreamatic #1. now I think it could have been as the water level drops , maybe the roots in an area dry quicker and are in need of moisture so the leaves very slowly deflate. ??. nothing you can do but wait and see .
Best answer yet

Back
Top Bottom