Leaves turning yellow.

Vintageracer8

First time growing.

Shaman strain dutch passion from seeds.
Dynatek nutrients half strength and root booster.
Temp 26c Lots of air flow.
Veg state 4th week.
Lights are 6 cfls about 2-3" away.

I went on vacation and had my sister watering my plants and came home to yellow leaves and spots.

Not sure how to add pictures but I've been documenting since sprout.

20170122_102821.jpg
20170121_153542.jpg
20170122_102758.jpg
20170121_153524.jpg
20170122_102752.jpg
20170109_025137.jpg

all my plants do this at this stage. nice green color. look healthy to me. if you like, add 1 tbls epsom salts, to one gallon of water, and drench. epsom, is pure MG. plants use alot of it. yours, does not look mg defiicient, tho. but, no harm to dose them. i just remove those lower yellow leaves. just did it on my new orange hill specials.

Ye all looking pretty good.

Mainly it is the older fan leafs which start to show macro nutrients defs at first & then spread or get worse, now the problem leaf is in early stage of development i'm kind of thinking P - phosphorus at the moment.

Now some peeps have nasty habits like cutting off damaged tips or removing the entire leaf purely for cosmetic value & defeats watch 'n' learn & bit like if ya just removed the leaf how do you know if you have solved the problem in till it is noticed on another leaf etc !

What i think it boils down to is half rate feedings leading to a def it will more than likely sort it self out once you up your nutrients its just saying i'm hungry for X nutrient as ya not giving me enough i'll just feed upon myself for it instead.

Thanks for the input. I will up my nutes slowly on my next water and continue to take pictures and watch for changes.

Who knew growing your own was soo much fun
Can't wait!

I would say check everything now your back. Temps day and night. humidity day night. ph ppm- going in and coming out. air flow check it all maybe you can find the problem somewhat easy on your own. one of those may be noticibly off.

That might be a place to start seeing how you where not around.

Back
Top Bottom