LED Bag Seed Closet Grow

Your plants look awesome! Glad to hear plant 2 is throwing some more confirmation hairs at you for her gender reveal :circle-of-love: Plant 1 probably IS showing, just behind the flag. I'm praying it's a girl, I'm really interested in seeing you push them to their full potential through bloom.

Your plants look awesome! Glad to hear plant 2 is throwing some more confirmation hairs at you for her gender reveal :circle-of-love: Plant 1 probably IS showing, just behind the flag. I'm praying it's a girl, I'm really interested in seeing you push them to their full potential through bloom.

I've been looking behind the flags on every stem that I can get a good look at and so far I can't see anything. As long as I'm not seeing signs of a male I'm gonna go with the thought that she's a female lol can't hurt to hope until proven wrong!

I'm pretty excited to test the knowledge I've gained so far from reading everyone's journals and the tips I've been personally given. Both girls are still doing just fine without any kind of feedings other than plain ph'd water so I'm a little iffy as to when I need to start giving nutes. I don't wanna wait too late that they start showing signs of a deficiency but I also don't wanna start too early and burn my babies! I guess I'll just have to do some more reading on nutrient uptake and all that good stuff as well as reading my girls and what they tell me they want!

Good news 420mag! Plant 1 turned out to be a female . I'm super excited to know I have two females now and will be able to take them to harvest .
420-magazine-mobile1107199838.jpg

If they are still doing fine with just water Id keep doing just water maybe some protekt... but for the most part id recommend waiting for the girls to start showing a minor deficiency before feeding just to be sure the soils running low.
Or if you do decide to feed before than just start low like 1/4tsp bloom with 1/4-1/2tsp protekt. Dont be afraid of burnt tips as long as it doesnt spread I know plenty of people that push their plants to the point of the tips being burnt trying to get as much as they can lol

If they are still doing fine with just water Id keep doing just water maybe some protekt... but for the most part id recommend waiting for the girls to start showing a minor deficiency before feeding just to be sure the soils running low.
Or if you do decide to feed before than just start low like 1/4tsp bloom with 1/4-1/2tsp protekt. Dont be afraid of burnt tips as long as it doesnt spread I know plenty of people that push their plants to the point of the tips being burnt trying to get as much as they can lol

When I gave them the little bit I did all I got was a few burnt tips in some places on both plants. I'll probably let them go another week at least before I decide to try and give them anything else.

What's up everyone? Sorry I haven't done an update in a few days! Been super busy with school and work but I found some time today to actually sit and down and make an update.

I've been doing a little supercropping to try and maximize my tops but....being a noob at supercropping I snapped a few limbs over and had to take them/tie them up so they can heal up . but I haven't seen any ill effects from this so far!

Temps are staying between 75-80 lights on and 70-78 lights off. I figured out that our house has a tendency to swing temps to the higher side slightly (75 in the house) at night even tho the thermostat is set to 70 24/7. RH is between 35-50% lights on and off.

I'm pretty sure I had my first pistol development a day or two ago I just haven't had time for a photo shoot, which is coming shortly! There's been a few more little branches start to reach out off the stems they're attached to but other than that there's not much more to update! Shouldn't be too long before I have some nice pretty buds in my closet .

I did super cropping on a plant that ended up being a male. However I split 2 of the branches fairly bad, and used some tape to cover the wound. It healed fine and actually started growing faster after the shock of course. It's exciting to see the formation of buds! Thanks for the update and I look forward to seeing the updates and a strong finish.

I did super cropping on a plant that ended up being a male. However I split 2 of the branches fairly bad, and used some tape to cover the wound. It healed fine and actually started growing faster after the shock of course. It's exciting to see the formation of buds! Thanks for the update and I look forward to seeing the updates and a strong finish.

Yeah they've pretty much healed up already. I wasn't too worried about it hence the reason I didn't post about it until now. I did the same thing with my first grow that ended up being a male and he was fine with multiple broken branches

Plant 1:
420-magazine-mobile1296780171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1673808202.jpg

She seems to be a little behind plant 2, which I expected her to be since she didn't sex as early as number 2. Either way she's developing fine and I'm sure will bring forth some beautiful buds for me!

Plant 2:
420-magazine-mobile275447286.jpg
420-magazine-mobile10526361.jpg

This girl is flourishing! She's loving everything I've thrown at her so far. Everything about this girl is in good shape from what I can tell. She's gonna be the big yielded of the two I believe.

I also plant to spend a little more time with them later ton than or tomorrow and do a normal lighting photo shoot as well as possibly some LST. From the looks of it I may really be able to help both girls reach their true max potential if I implement LST through the finish!

Im amazed at the many bud sites on this baby...would love to know what training technique you used..maybe overlooked it really beautiful flowers

Im amazed at the many bud sites on this baby...would love to know what training technique you used..maybe overlooked it really beautiful flowers

I've used LST, supercropping, topping, and I made an attempt at FIMing but idk if I did that correctly or not but it didn't do too much damage to the girls when I did it. I vegged them for 6 weeks and now I'm in week 3 or 4 of flower, I'm not sure atm id have to count the days. My main training method however was LST. Whenever I find the time to tie the girls down again I'll try and get some good pics of my work for ya

Back
Top Bottom